Part 11

Sammy's pov!! Two weeks later out of the hospital.

I walk down the hall to my dorm.

I walk in and.. and.. Nash is standing there oh god.

"What do- do you want?" I say as I back up to the door and try to run out but he gets Infront of me and blocks the door.

"Where do you think your going? I'm not done with you" he says angrily as he hits me in the stomach that's already bruised because of him.

"Nash stop!" I yell.

"Listen to me. You better stay the fück away from Cameron..like I said he will never want you. Nor did he ever want you" he says as he spits on me as I'm on the ground.

I start to cry and get up slowly holding my bruised and badly beaten stomach.

I go to my dresser and get some clothes out to wear. I can take time off of classes because my condition.

I go to the shower and turn it on setting the temperature. I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. My black eye. My bruised lip. I slowly take my shirt off revealing my stomach. It's all blue and purple where a new bruise is starting, there's a bandage around my stomach.

I wince as I bend down to take my shoes and socks off. I can't do this. I slide down to the floor and start to cry.

There's a knock on my door and I say "come in"

Whoever it is walks in and calls my name.

I say I'm in the bathroom so I hear them walking towards it.

In walks Nate.

"Sammy.." He says and looks down at me.

He sits down and gets on his knees "Sammy.. Your all. Your all beaten and shit still.." He says.

"Yeah" I say.

"Sammy you know you gotta tell me who did this" he says in a assertive voice.

"Tell Me, please" he says.

I look down at the floor and Nate lifts me up sitting me on the toilet.

"Your gonna get in the tub and tell me okay?" He says as he goes to get my pants off.

"What are you doing?" I say

"Helping you" he says.

He slides my pants off. Then awkwardly does my boxers.

He looks up at me and says "okay I'll help you in"

He helps me up and gets me into the tub.

I sit down and relax into the hot water.

Nate sits on the toilet seat.

He looks over at me and says "please tell me..?"

"Why?" I say

"So I can do something about it?" He says.

"But n-"

"Don't but me Sammy. You need to tell me so I can take care of it" he says.

"Okay... It was. It was Nash.. And he came here when I just got back before you got here" I say nervously.

"What?! Nash? Why?" He says.

"He told me stay away from Cameron.." I say 

"Okay Sammy. I'll be back later okay? I'm gonna go have a talk with Nash" he says and walks out.

Whatcha think!?
Whatcha predict?'