parт eιgнт

naтeѕ pov

"Well tell me what's up?" I say to Kian who came out and sat by me on the stairs.

"Well. You see. I've always wanted friends. And I thought coming here would help me.. I'm not normal you know? I got stuff wrong. I'm so so insecure. I just need crave attention all the time.." He says.

"Kian. You don't need attention.. Cause you got it wherever you go. I don't get why your so insecure"
I say.

"Well Nate. If you ever see me shirtless, you'll see how disgusting I look" he says.

"Kian don't talk about your self like that. You shouldn't be like that." I say.

"Nate, have you ever.. Felt. Like you can't stop anything going on" he says.

"Wow. Yeah" I say.

"I cant change that about myself. You think how am I so skinny? And bony?" He says.

"Kian your fine"
I say.

"I'm screwy Nate" he says.

"Don't worry" I say.

He starts to cry

"See no one likes me! You don't even Nate.." He says.

"Kian don't say that" I say.

"Can I show you something?" He says.

"What Is it?" I say.

He lifts up his shirt and he's littered with cuts

"Jesus kian" I say.

"Be my friend and help me?" He says As he collapsed against my chest.

--------------------

"Sammy I'm telling you he needs help so I'm gonna be his friend" I say.

"Yeah but.. I've heard about Kian.. He wants the attention.. He has bad OCD like nash.." Sammy says.

"Okay Sammy but I'm gonna help him, like make sure he doesn't do anything" I say.

"Okay" Sammy says.

I was gonna say something else but look walked in.

Cameron

"Hey!" Sammy yells.

Cameron goes up to him and crashed his lips to Sammy's, he pulls sammy forward and runs his hands down his sides "hey I'm right here!" I Yell.

"Okay, do you want to watch us fuck on the counter Nate?" Sammy says.

I walk out and go to apologize to Taylor and meet some of the other guys. 👇🏼

Whatcha think?