Chapter three: phone swap

* Hii~ Finally the action is starting! How do you think their first meeting will be like? I'd really appreciate some feedback if you're free, so I would know it's good so far or not, and what I need to work on more. Thank you for reading my story, and have a good day/night everyone .xx 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Baekhyun

"You didn't tell me it was so far away," Baekhyun whined to Jongdae. They had to take the subway to get to the bowling hall. Baekhyun had thought it was the old one that wasn't too far away from their school, but obviously he was wrong.

"Well, this one is the best that's the closest, and stop whining," Jongdae replied. Baekhyun giggled, and they could finally get off the subway. "Why are you bringing your back-pack anyways?"

Baekhyun smiled. "In case I'll bore myself to death, I brought my books to finish my homework."

Jongdae only rolled his eyes. "God, you're such a nerd," he commented.

Baekhyun snickered. "Not going to argue that."

The nerdy boy couldn't get more bored. He didn't look at himself as introverted or not a people person, but he was definitely not in a mood to interact with many people at the moment. He refused to actually play, and only watched when it was Jongdae's turn. He had tried to make up an excuse as to not play and let Baekhyun do it, but he still refused.

I have to get some fresh air, he thought to himself, and then he trotted toward the main door.

It was already dark outside. Baekhyun wasn't even aware of how late it was. He walked further out, and spotted another figure not too far away from the door. It was a man; he was an adult, and tall. He was smoking whilst looking up at the stars.

Baekhyun didn't feel comfortable around the grown up man, and decided to keep his distance. He also looked up at the stars without thinking much about it, and he could see in the corner of his eyes that the man had noticed his presence. Baekhyun still pretended like he didn't notice him, and just looked elsewhere that was not in the man's direction. Suddenly he heard the man clear his throat, which gobsmacked Baekhyun, and he heard a low, barely audible, short laugh.

Luckily his phone was ringing to his rescue, and he quickly fished out his phone from his pocket to answer it (he felt proud that he remembered to bring it with him).

"Baekhyun, where the hell are you?" It was Jongdae.

"I'm just outside. I needed some fresh air," Baekhyun replied.

"Get back now, we're leaving and we need to pay for the game and the food," Jongdae announced.

"I'll be right there." Baekhyun managed to hang up his phone, and he turned around without even looking, which was a big mistake of his. He wasn't aware that the man was right behind him, also heading back inside. Baekhyun wasn't quick enough to put his phone back in his pocket before he walked into the man, falling down, and causing his phone to fly out of his hand. To Baekhyun's luck (note the sarcasm), the man also had out his phone, and his fled out of his hand as well, and all Baekhyun heard were loud crashing sounds from their phones hitting the ground.

Before Baekhyun could even manage to stand up on his feet again, the man was glaring at the smaller one.

"Are you fucking serious kid?" he hissed. He removed his cigarette, stepping on it, and then he bent down. At first Baekhyun thought he was going to help him back up, but he only went to pick up his - luckily not cracked - phone. He gave one last glare to Baekhyun before gliding back inside through the main door.

Before Baekhyun picked himself up, he let out a massive sigh. Way to go Baekhyun. He stoop back up on his feet, grabbing phone and shoving it down his pocket, and then headed back inside to pay for his food and drinks.

As the young boy was finally back again at school, he went straight to Kyungsoo's dorm. He only had to knock on one time before it opened, and Kyungsoo's big eyes greeted him. He didn't even have to say anything before he opened the door fully, allowing his friend inside.

"You won't believe what happened," Baekhyun shouted, almost laughing. Kyungsoo sat down on his bed smiling, and Baekhyun sat down at Kyungsoo's roommate's bed, who was gone again.

"You made out with someone?" Kyungsoo joked, earning a glare from Baekhyun.

"No," he commented, but then went back to thinking about the experience he had back there. "At the end, I was getting tired and had to get some fresh air, so I went outside," Baekhyun started. Kyungsoo was patiently following his words and nodding his head along as he listened. "There outside was this man, tall, definitely in his twenties, and he was smoking." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, and Baekhyun put up his hands in defense. "Listen to me now, this is not some kind of love story," he defended himself whilst Kyungsoo giggled and allowed him to continue his story. "Jongdae called me, asking me to get back inside, and when I hang up, the man had appeared behind me, and I crashed into him whilst falling down. And guess what I managed to do? Both of our phones fell down on ground beside me, and the guy was pissed. He was really glaring at me." Baekhyun shivered at the thought again, and Kyungsoo was laughing his ass off. Baekhyun allowed himself to laugh too at how pathetic it must sound, and how he must've looked like then. "It was weird though, we had the exact same phones as well," Baekhyun chuckled, and then he fished out his phone out of his back pocket again. "I'm just glad he didn't pick the wr-"

Kyungsoo glanced curiously at Baekhyun as he had stopped himself from talking, staring shocked at the phone. "What's wrong Baek?"

"He fucking took my phone!" he yelled shocked with his eyes wide open. "See?" Baekhyun showed Kyungsoo the phone he held in his hand. "I don't have a code, but this one does!"