Chapter fourteen: you're mine - I'm yours

* Hello guys! There's been a while since I last wrote on this, since the other chapters I had in draft, but I'll definitely continue it and complete it once it reaches the end. Thank you for reading everyone! xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Baekhyun

There was one thing Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking about. He remembered when Chanyeol tried to comfort him when he was so shocked and hurt by Jongdae, but he remembered that one thing Chanyeol had said. "I know how it feels."

Baekhyun frowned to himself. What did it mean? That Chanyeol had gone through the same? But what? Being betrayed? Bullied? Was that even possible? Wouldn't a person literally die when encountering Chanyeol on his bad side? Chanyeol had a pretty strong first impression, and Baekhyun admitted he was scared of the elder at first. Baekhyun just couldn't understand.

The day after Baekhyun was back at his school and waited for Kyungsoo on his bed, waiting for him to finish showering. Baekhyun suddenly remembered Chanyeol's dad's card he gave him to consider the part-time job, and since the young boy already had discussed it with him, he could accept the job.

Baekhyun fished out his phone from his jeans pocket an dialled the number on the card.

"Hello, you've reached The Park Company, this is Mr Park speaking," the voice greeted as soon as he picked up the phone.

"H-Hello, this is Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol's friend," Baekhyun stuttered unsurely.

"Byun Baekhyun, I've been waiting for your call," Mr Park said happily, "have you decided what you want by now?"

"Yes," Baekhyun said, "I want to accept the part-time job offer."

Baekhyun heard Mr Park cheering on the other line. "I'm glad," he said, "I trust since as you're Chanyeol's friend and he even called me earlier today to tell me about you and that you're trustworthy."

Baekhyun flushed at the thought of Chanyeol bragging about him to his father, and boss. "H-He did?" he stuttered stupidly embarrassed. "I won't disappoint you."

"I'm glad. If you can drop by whenever you can, I hope to be arranging a fine schedule for you, and Chanyeol will help you get started and what your job would be. I'll be looking forward for your work Byun Baekhyun." Not long after, Mr Park hung up the phone.

"What's up with the grinning?" Kyungsoo asked as he suddenly had finished showering, which Baekhyun hadn't noticed and was gobsmacked by his best friend's presence.

"I've gotten a part-time job," Baekhyun grinned.

Kyungsoo's eyes widen at the news. "Really? How?"

"Where Chanyeol's working," he replied, "I met his father coincidentally whilst waiting for him to finish work, and he started asking me if I wanted a part-time job, which also Chanyeol encouraged me to accept," he explained to his friend.

"Congrats," Kyungsoo smiled back.

Baekhyun stopped by on Wednesday afternoon after school since it finished early. He managed to get the subway safely to the job building where Chanyeol and his father greeted him with smiles on their faces.

Both of the tall males explained to Baekhyun what to do, which was literally to move stuff to the storage room, help the workers, clean, etc. Baekhyun liked it though, especially when it meant that he could help his not-official boyfriend. The boy didn't even tell his best friends because he was afraid Chanyeol would find out and hate him; he did after all ask him to keep it a secret, as he wasn't comfortable with people knowing his sexuality.

The week following Baekhyun was learning his job; Chanyeol guided him around, and when he couldn't, it was Jongin who did it. That male knew about his and Chanyeol's relationship though, so Baekhyun didn't have to pretend in front of him.

"How did you two meet?" Jongin asked kindly as he guided him whilst the smaller one was moving heavy boxers around to stable them.

"He hasn't told you?" Baekhyun panted.

"Nope," he replied, "he keeps avoiding my questions about you two."

Baekhyun sighed. "If he doesn't want you to know, then I probably shouldn't tell you either," he said.

Jongin rolled is eyes. "Come on, is it that secretive?" he asked suspiciously. "Did you meet at a gay bar or something? Something embarrassing? Is that why you're keeping it a secret?"

Baekhyun's cheeks blossomed up in a pink shade. "D-Do you think I'd go there?" he muttered embarrassed. "We accidentally swapped our phones coincidentally one night. We went through so much trouble to switch it back, and although we started off on the wrong side, we made up and become friends, then I realised I was already falling for him," he explained shortly without the details whilst moving the heavy boxes that made him pant and sweat.

"How sweet," Jongin grinned in response, making Baekhyun blush. Our story isn't exactly 'sweet'.

Not long after Jongin had left Baekhyun alone as he didn't need anymore guidance and moved the boxes in complete loneliness to a 'deserted' room where no one could hear him if he was murdered right on the spot.

As the sweat was running down Baekhyun's forehead and neck from the massive and heavy boxes, he almost collapsed on the floor tired. When he sat down his last remaining box, he heard the door open and close far behind. Before he could turn around, he felt two hands wrap around his waist. When he titled his head a little to the side, he saw Chanyeol smirking down at him. He bent a bit down to kiss him, and still had his arms around the smaller one's waist. As they moved a bit forwards, Baekhyun thought Chanyeol wanted to give him a hug and remained still, but that wasn't what Chanyeol was going to do. Instead of wrapping his arms around him, he had put his hands in Baekhyun's two front pockets. Baekhyun was about to look up at Chanyeol again, giving him a questioning look, wondering why he was doing that, but the sudden touch when Chanyeol moved his hands closer to Baekhyun's crouch, surprised the younger.

"C-Chanyeol," he stuttered whilst blushing, hoping no one was to witness that, but remembered Chanyeol had closed the door and there were no windows in the room.

"It's hard seeing you here all the time and then having have to pretend like we're nothing more than colleagues, or friends," Chanyeol murmured in Baekhyun's ear. Then why are we keeping it a secret? Baekhyun thought before grabbing both of Chanyeol's hands to remove them, but he refused to.

"Chanyeol, l-let go," Baekhyun begged. He didn't want to be more excited than necessary, especially at work.

"I can't," he whispered and started to kiss Baekhyun on the neck and playfully bit his ear.

Baekhyun caught Chanyeol off guard, managing to pull off his hands from his pockets - and the other thing - and he twisted around to face him. "We're at work Chanyeol," he whispered as had to hold his hands on his chest to prevent him from attacking him from leaning closer to him and attack him with kisses.

Chanyeol smirked as he managed to kiss him on the lips, and Baekhyun didn't push him back. "Then you need to come home with me afterwards."

Baekhyun flushed. No matter how much he wanted, he couldn't. "I can't. I need to get to bed early because of early classes tomorrow," Baekhyun replied, which Chanyeol exaggerated with his whining to.

"You have to," he begged as he gave Baekhyun his puppy eyes, "please. I'll even drive you back to the school myself," he begged. 

Baekhyun sighed. "Maybe," he muttered as he sighed. "We'll see."

No matter how much Baekhyun really wanted to go back with Chanyeol after work, he was also nervous. Baekhyun had never done much with anyone his entire life, whilst Chanyeol was probably experienced - he was an adult after all. But it still made Baekhyun's heart race just by the thought. They had even been together for weeks, but the most couple-like touching they had was kissing and touching each other to make the other feel better, just like how Chanyeol had secretly touched Baekhyun, but the younger was too nervous and anxious about doing more, and when the clothes was supposed to be off of their bodies. Did I really want something tonight?