Chapter eight: the call

* Hello, and I'm sorry for a late update! I didn't really think anyone read this story, so I didn't put much effort into publishing it, and I'm so sorry! I'll be a lot better with updating. Thank you so much for reading and continue to stay awesome everyone .xx * 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀ 

Baekhyun

Baekhyun couldn't think straight that night. He was so upset with Chanyeol. How could he tease him like that all the time, not taking the hint that Baekhyun hated it? How could he be so stupid, and mean?

Baekhyun was definitely going to leave Chanyeol. He made up his mind in the bar. He decided to never talk or meet up with Chanyeol again. It was all planned out in his head.

But then his plans changed. Chanyeol did something unexpected. Something Baekhyun didn't expect at all.

He said he was sorry. And then he did another unexpected thing; he gave him a back-hug. Baekhyun was glad he couldn't see his face, because it was red all over. 

He liked it though. He wanted to hate him, but he couldn't bring himself to do so. He felt like an asshole if he didn't forgave him for a stupid mistake. He'd hurt him if he said no. But Chanyeol wasn't the only one who'd be hurt; Baekhyun would be hurt as well.

The young male was already ready for bed after he finished brushing his teeth. If Chanyeol was there, he'd probably tease him again and pat him on the head whilst saying "good boy". Baekhyun snorted.

"Fuck his teasing," Baekhyun muttered to himself, and then he heard a giggle behind him. He quickly turned around and spotted his roommate smirking at him.

"Heard you were on a date today," he said whilst raising his eyebrows up and down, "teasing huh?"

Baekhyun glared and blushed at the same time. "Shut up Yixing. It was not what I meant." 

Yixing didn't stop smirking though. "Sure," he snickered, clearly not believing him.

"Who told you anyways?" Baekhyun asked with a frown. "And it wasn't a date."

"Your friend Kyungsoo," he answered as he entered his own bed. "Will you meet him again?"

Baekhyun turned around to face his back to Yixing. "Yeah."

The next following day on Tuesday, Baekhyun wasn't sure if he should contact Chanyeol or not. He told him he'd call him, but should he? If he called now, would he seem too desperate? Should he call?

Baekhyun was in his own dorm with Kyungsoo beside him, and he couldn't help but to roll his eyes at Baekhyun.

"Just call him already," he said with a frown.

"I'll just seem like a too desperate little kid," he muttered whilst hesitating clicking on the screen to call.

"If you don't click on it, I will," Kyungsoo threatened, and Baekhyun gulped.

"Fine, fine," he mumbled. He waited for about five seconds until he finally made up his mind to call, but before his finger even touched the screen, his phone was ringing instead.

"H-Hello?" Baekhyun stupidly stammered.

"Why didn't you call me? I've been waiting for you to call all day," Chanyeol whined on the other line. Baekhyun felt his cheek burn, especially when Kyungsoo was right beside him, hearing every words from them.

"I was just about to call you right now," Baekhyun said honestly, but he knew he wouldn't believe him.

"Sure you were," Chanyeol replied sarcastically whilst sighing, "anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to eat out tomorrow? I could come and pick you up at school so you don't have to use the train, and the food's my treat."

Baekhyun's jaw fell open. Why would he eat out with Baekhyun? And why would he pay for it all, and even picking him up? Was this some sort of joke? Was he planning something?

"Wha-" Baekhyun started amazed, but he didn't know what to say, "y-you'd do that?" he asked flushed.

"Of course, do you still look at me as an asshole? But guess what, I'm only an asshole if I'm either in a bad mood, or to people I don't like," he replied. Did that mean he liked me, Baekhyun thought to himself. He saw Kyungsoo smirk in the corner of his eyes.

"I'd love to go out and eat. When do you want to go?" he asked.

"I was thinking around seven-ish?"

Baekhyun went silent for a second. That would seem like a date... "Yeah, sure. Seven sounds great."

"Alright, see you tomorrow Baekhyun."

They finally hung up, and Kyungsoo couldn't stop smirking, and Baekhyun couldn't stop blushing and feeling shy all of the sudden.

"He sounds like a nice guy," Kyungsoo grinned. He looked to be meaning it.

Baekhyun snorted before replying. "Yeah, you should meet the guy, then you would say something differently."

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. "He's not a nice guy?"

"He is," Baekhyun muttered, "I guess he really is."