Chapter ten: I wasn't supposed to fall in love

* Heey guys, I've been so busy with my other fanfics that I completely forgot about this one! I'm so sorry I hope you'll forgive me and I won't forget this book and definitely update more. I hope you'll like this chapter, and thank you so much for your support .xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Baekhyun

Kyungsoo kept on playfully bullying Baekhyun about Chanyeol. As Kyungsoo was Baekhyun's best friend, he of course told him everything. He even told him that he was maybe starting to like the guy; he wasn't sure though.

"You should call him," Kyungsoo suggested as they were eating lunch.

Baekhyun shook his head in protest. "No, he's working now.".

"How old is he anyways?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Around twenty-five or twenty-six I believe," Baekhyun said with furrowed eyebrows.

Kyungsoo almost choked on his food. "He's what?!" he yelled surprised, earning a few glances from other students on their own table.

Baekhyun hushed him. "Not so loud you idiot!" he loudly whispered and gestured him to sit down as he had stood up in surprise. "You already knew that he was older. You've teased me to death, remember?"

"Yeah, but he's six years older than you! Isn't that a bit too much?"

Baekhyun shrugged. "I've also thought much about it. He's way to old of me, isn't he?" Baekhyun asked. He couldn't even bring himself to smile. "That's why I don't want to like him."

"I didn't mean it like that Baek," Kyungsoo added. He smiled at Baekhyun. "If you like him, then that shouldn't really matter."

Baekhyun snorted. "You'd think he'd think that? He only looks at me as a child."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and he softly nudged his friend on his shoulder. "You'd think he'd continuingly ask out a child on dates? Even pay for him on a five stars restaurant? Think Baekhyun. The guy seems to like you, and you like him back; just admit it," Kyungsoo smirked. Baekhyun didn't reply. He remained silent, and it made Kyungsoo worry. "Baek?"

He forced out a weak fake smile, even though a single tear escaped his one eye. "But I wasn't supposed to fall in love." 

Chanyeol

Chanyeol was finally in a good mood at his job today. He kept on smiling sometimes when he thought of Baekhyun. Some of his colleagues would stare at him sometimes in amaze, but Chanyeol only ignored them, understanding it must be weird for them to witness.

"What happened?" Jongin, the guy who had his desk beside Chanyeol, asked with a happy smile.

Chanyeol frowned back. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I know something has happened since you're smiling and looking all happy lately,", he said and Chanyeol looked away. "You didn't get dumped after all, did you?" Jongin grinned. "Or you guys made up."

Chanyeol chose to ignore Jongin. He'd stop bothering him if he just continued to ignore him Chanyeol thought. "So, how is he?"

Chanyeol's eyes widen and his jaw dropped as he stared at Jongin. "Wha-what do you mean with he?" he stammered nervously.

"Well, I know you're not into women, so it must be a male," he snickered, but Chanyeol didn't stop staring.

"H-How long have you known?"

Jongin grinned. "After about three months or so when you stared working here."

"You've known for that long?" Chanyeol gasped. Jongin nodded. Chanyeol was silent for a moment. "How did you find out?"