Part 13

Trigger warning: Abuse

---------------------

Harry's P.O.V

       I bit my lip, and started panicking and shaking as I stayed quiet.
"Hey it's ok" Louis whispered quietly.

I let out a breath hiding my face in his neck ,"I-I want to leave" I said quietly as I heard the footsteps come closer.

"Ok come on" he whispered and gripped my hand in his. I followed him.

"Harry where are you?" I heard my moms voice say.

"Where's the way out" He asked and started to look around.

I heard the footsteps stop behind us.

"Harry."

I froze in my spot. Louis took at deep breath and gripped my hand tighter. I could tell she was mad.

"Who is this man holding your hand?" She said and started pulling on my hair.

"H-he's-Ow stop," I said tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"Stop! You're hurting him" Louis yelled out his voice high pitched.

I saw my mom looked at him.

"You. Don't tell me how I need to raise him." She said harshly grabbing my arm digging her nails into my skin. "Let's go Harry" She said as I screamed out in pain.

"No! I want to stay here with my Lou" I said and let out a harsh breath.
L
      "STOP" He yelled tears prickling at his eyes. She pulled away from me.

"What are you his boyfriend? Because my Harry is not gay." She said harshly.

I looked at my arm that was prickling down blood, anger started to fill inside me.

"He can be whatever he wants to be" I heard Louis shout at her before he ran to me

"Are you ok?" He asked frantically looking at my arm.

"I hurts" I said and closed my eyes tightly trying to block out the pain.

"I know it does babe" He said not thinking about his words.

"I love when you call me that." I said and chuckled softly.

I looked up and saw my mom, furious from hearing what you said. He chuckled a little and bit his lip completely forgetting my mom was still here.

"C-can you maybe um never mind it's stupid." I started and looked down shaking my head.

"What is it babe?" Louis asked before he felt a sharp tug on his hair, he gripped his head in pain.

      "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled out and did something I never thought I would do I slapped her my eyes widened and I backed away slowly.

She let go of Louis and threw him to a wall, he winced in pain.

"I SAID NO IM DONE WITH YOU HURTING HIM AND ME." I yelled harshly and punch her in the face now feeling confident.

She stumbled back and glared at me "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU ARE NOT GAY! AND YOU ARE CERTAIN NOT MY SON" she yelled.

       I was taken aback with what she said but walked away from the house trying to calm myself. Louis watched me and followed limping slightly. I let the tears fall down my face and looked down my face now hidden by my hands as I started walking into the road not looking up.

"HARRY! WAIT" Louis yelled and limped after me wincing.

        I look up and saw a car coming by about to hit Louis. I quickly ran up to him pulling him out of the road, and held him in my chest as the car past by.

"Harry are you ok?" He asked his eyes shining with worry.

"I just ugh I hate her. I just want a mother who cares for me to love me not hit me. I want to love someone." I said and started crying even more my eyes now blood shot red.

"I know" he whispered softly and held me tight. "I wanted the same with my father."

I pulled back and looked deep into his eyes. "C-can you be that someone?" I asked hope shining in my eyes.

------------
Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this part and what do you think Louis will say? Should I add more drama? Tell me I always read comments. But that's all for now see you guys soon
Love you all bye 😄❤️