Part 23

Read the authors note at the end please it's very important.

Omg hey (: 😂 So this chapter is dedicated to hungergames1313  YAY!! You're in the story congrats love! Italics is flashbacks by the way
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

"Howie come back" Yelled Louis as he ran after the blonde haired girl.

"Never!" The girl-Howie- shouted back.

They were playing in the woods acting like fools as any other 11-12 year olds would. Louis was always scared of the woods but Howie helped him always. One day Louis tripped and hurt his ankle, over a rock. Louis tried calling out for Howie who had kept on walking after seeing something.

"Keep up Lou!" She shouted following the strange shadow. When she got no response she turned around not seeing Louis.

"Lou?!" she yelled out. "LOUIS?!?!" She screamed her eyes wide.

She ran back to find Louis attempting to get up. "Lou!" She gasped shocked. She looked around seeing the dark figure again, helping Louis up she lead him in the direction of the dark figure. All of a sudden Louis was dropped to the floor and saw Howie get grabbed.

"Louis! Run Louis! Run!" She screamed out.

Louis stumbled up from the ground and started running. Louis followed the river only to see that it was far away. He limped closer to the flowing river seeing it flowing more rapidly than usual.

He turned around and gasped as he looked at the sky seeing lightning strike. He screamed as he saw a mini tsunami coming straight towards him. They happened often by the lake, usually during storms.

"Howie!!!" He screamed out wanting her to come back.

He heard the faint shout of run and took off but couldn't find a way out. His eyes widened as the wave came toward him, dunking him under the water. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his head, then the faint colour of red. Soon everything was black and quiet. Louis was screaming in his mind calling for help trying to force his body to move but it wouldn't.
"Lou?" A soft voice called out.

"Help!!!" He screamed out in his mind.

"Lou bear?"

"Hel-help me please" he whimpered out.

"Boo? Boobear? Louis? LOUIS?!?!" Harry shouted looking at Louis who had blood shot red eyes and a fast heart rate.

Louis shot awake trying to catch his breath closing his eyes tightly as he let more tears fall.

"Oh baby" Harry cooed pulling Louis into his chest as he cried. "Shh it's ok I have you. I'm here. I'll always protect you" he said softly rubbing Louis' back soothingly. Harry whispered sweet nothings in Louis' ear pressing soft sweet kisses to his forehead and cheeks.

"S-she's gone" he whispered crying even more.

"Who love? Who's gone?" He asked to which Louis responded by crying even more.

Louis buried his face in Harrys chest trying to get rid of the horrible memory. Howie flashed into his mind her blue eyes and blonde hair haunting his unwanted memories. She was gone. Louis thought back to his home. He still had that same enchanting wand...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey lovelies so I'm back haha and better I guess, I'm still sick. Umm my little bro has been watching 'The Good Dinosaur' nonstop so I got this idea mainly from the movie. So if you've been wondering

"Where have I heard of this before?"

It's most likely from the movie haha. So I'll probably update soon. Maybeeeeee. I have major ideas so be prepared. Lol. I might also have another contest for another character but I'm not so sure.

I also have an new thing I've been writing , but I am not exactly sure if it should just be a one shot or a new story. If I make it into a story would you guys read it? Or do you just want a one shot? Please tell me

Umm yeah that's about it. I'll see you soon bye lovelies!!! Have a good day/night/morning/evening/every other day it world. Lol. Umm well this is awkward. Sooooo. Hi. I'm tired lmao 😂. It's only like 10:53 almost 11 so be happy I'm doing this. Anyways bye love you all lovelies!