Part 21

Harry's p.o.v

I smirked at Louis when he wasn't looking, my hands slowly moving lower down his waist. Louis shifted  little leaning more into me, making me break into a fond smile. It was truly amazing how Louis changed me. Ever since I saw him at my door he was even sexier than before. He has the eyes of an angel, the smile as bright as the sun and that amazing arse that Cindy talked about. I'm sure it could be put in very great use, ;)  If you know what I mean. I was so caught up in my thoughts i didn't notice I was staring at the piece of art in front of me until I heard him cough softly.

"W-what are you staring at?" he asked softly a pink blush forming on his cheeks.

I simply just smiled and whispered, "You" causing him to blush even more.

Louis bit back a smiled making me slowly move my hand even lower, giving his bum a little squeeze.
Louis squeaked in surprise not expecting that causing me to chuckled.

"Sorry baby, I couldn't resist" I whispered in his ear softly, making him shiver.

Louis giggled softly and faced me wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

I smiled and gave him an soft Eskimo kiss. Louis bit his lip softly and rested his head against my chest.
"You're beautiful" I whispered in his ear making him giggle again. Every time I hear that beautiful giggle I swear I die inside.

I smirked and bit my lip, "I just want to slam you into a wall and kiss you until you're weak." I whispered hotly into Louis' ear making him shiver.

"Roses are red. Thorns are prickly. May I just say. That escalated quickly." Louis said softly giggling.

"That. Was beautiful." I said and chuckled pecking his lips softly.