Part 24

Goal: 240Words

A couple hours later Louis had cried himself to sleep in Harry's arms. Harry frowned and tried to think of a logical explanation as to why Louis was crying. He hadn't told Harry about anything recent and defiantly didn't say anything about a monster while he cried.
But what Harry really wanted to figure out was who was this she he was talking about. And did they hurt him so much that he had one of his panic attacks. Harry started to wonder if he would ever understand what happened to his baby.
Harry eventually closed his eyes and fell asleep holding Louis tightly in his arms.

Louis woke up to a loud ringing, he grabbed his phone and looked at it, turning off the alarm. Huh funny he didn't remember putting an alarm on his phone. He looked around and frowned not seeing Harry. He looked around Gemma's spare room trying to see if he was in the restroom or not.
He soon felt tears prickle at his eyes when he saw that no one was there.
"H-harry?" He called out softly crying even harder when he didn't get a response. He left me, louis thought in his mind. He had heard the faint sound of a door opening and closing but paid no attention to it only thinking that harry left him.

"Lou? Baby? Whats wrong?" Said a deep husky voice.

Louis then heard a clank sound almost like a metal tray was being placed down...

Wait..... Louis thought. That was a metal plate being placed down. He popped his head out from under the covers and saw harry looking at him concerned.

"Hazza!!" He screamed out launching himself into Harry's arms. "Dont leave me ever again. Please daddy" Louis cried out.

Harry was shocked to say the least he just went out to get his baby breakfast. "Baby, I just went out to get you something to eat. Didn't  you get the note i wrote for you?" He asked confused when Louis shook his head.

Louis then realized that there was something stuck to his forehead. He took it off and saw it was the note. He looked at Harry raising an eyebrow.

"Wow so romantic Styles" he said rolling his eyes.

Harry shrugged and smirked, "Only for you Tomlinson."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OMG IM ALIVE!!!!! So hey! Sorry I haven't updated in like 10 years but ya know I'm just lazy af. So I might give you all a treat and do a double and a half update. Plus! I'll update some of my other stories.

After I post this you might see a little preview for the next chapter.
(This current statement is incorrect.)
Like I said I was planning a big plot twist and a sequel.

BTW!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Comment what we should name the sequel!!!!Thanks!!

Love you all lovelies! Have a great day/night❤️❤️

Words:484