Chapter 27

I burst through the clearing to see everyone just growling. No fighting nothing. I pushed my way up till i got to Jes an was looking straight at Ryder. I growled lowly but held back for a minute.

Tate was there next an then Jes shifted.

"What do you want Ryder?"

"Why you of course...dead, that is. I want you dead. Oh an is that Bristol? Yeah i want her dead to. An it's funny...i could have sworn that the Alpha female of this pack said you two were not here. Where is she anyway, hmm Alpha?"

Tate growled lowly an bared his teeth. He was shaking by now as was i. This bitch was NOT going to kill my Alpha female!

"Fuck off Ryder! Just go home an leave us alone!"

"Now you see that caint happen, cuz if it had then you would still be my mate an now...how would that be fair to my beautiful mate Cynthia?"

"No Ryder I'm not your mate. Because I, Majestic Knight, reject you, Ryder Matthews(AN srry caint remember if i gave him a last name or not so yeah thts ganna b it now) as my mate!"

Ryder fell to the floor in pain an thats when we heard it. "ATTACK!!" Tate screamed through the link.

Everyone lunged forward to get a bite from the enemy. They soon got the hint an sprung forward to.

The fight was on!
-------------------------
Hey srry ik its short but oh well at least its up. Let me know wat u think.plz...

VOTE!!
COMMENT!!
And...
SHARE!!!

Acylynn out peace!