Chapter 17

"Mate" we both whispered at the same time. Confusion and shock was clear on both our faces. This makes no since! I have a mate. Sure he cheated on me and claimed another, and sure he causes me pain but hes still my mate!

Right then the pain from him having IT with someone els flew through me. I screamed out in pain and fell to the floor and Bristol was there in seconds. Tears started to pour down my face once more from what that boy has done.

"Imma fucking kill him!" she said through clenched teeth.

"Kill who?" some boy asked im guessing hes Tate's beta.

"Ryder. Majestic's mate." Bristol said with pure hate. Someone growled but i don't know who. Im guessing it was Tate. "Oh cool it Tate! Its the truth and you know it!"

"No! Mine!" he said as he took me away from Bristol and held me close to him. I didn't bother fighting him, he made it better...kinda.

About an hour later it was gone. I was still in Tate's arms and he wasn't letting me go. Finally i had enough and i pushed him away.

"No! Mine!" he growled out.

"Excuse me! Let me go!" i said getting quite ticked off. I kept pushing but he wouldn't let go. "Bristol! Help me!" i screamed. Yeah during that hour he had told Bristol and his beta, Conner to leave. Bristol came running in and growled at Tate, and he growled back.

"Let go of my Leader!" she yelled which only fueled his anger.

(T-Tate, B-Bristol, and M-Majestic)

T-"No! Mine!"

M- "Um no! Im not a possession!"

B- "LET. HER. GO!"

T- "You will NOT disrespect me!"

M- "Fuck you! Your not our boss!"

B- "I will disrespect you if i want! You are NOT my Leader! She is!" With that he lost it. Tate flew at Bristol and pinned her to the wall by her neck and all hell broke lose.

I flew at both of them and ripped Tate off Bristol and growled. Yeah just cuz I'm a horse don't mean i cain't growl. He shifted into his black wolf with little spots of white. He snapped his jaws and growled. I shifted into my horse and stomped my hooves and reared up.

He seemed surprised that i wasn't a wolf but quickly recovered. I laid my ears back and stomped my hoof and neighed. He just pushed his ears back and growled louder. Everyone in the room other than me and Bristol flenched and lowered their heads in submission. Yeah its like the whole damn pack is in here.

Bristol shifted and stood by my side while growling at Tate. An elderly man told Tate to take this out side so we did. Tate's pack went out first then me and Bristol. As soon as both of us were outside wolves attacked us. I had one on each hoof and my back. Bristol had one on her back and two more attacking her one in front and one from behind.

Magic wasn't happy that our mate had done this and was pissed that our only herd member was being attacked. She took over us and bucked throwing the ones on our back legs off and the one on our back flew forward.

She then reared an came down hard on top of those on our front hooves, then bolted toward Bristol. She reared and stomped on the one behind her and grabbed the one on her back by the scruff and threw him across the clearing. Then more and more wolves just kept coming, But me and Bristol managed to hold them off. It seemed that Bristol's wolf, Blair, has took over.

It was like every time we take them all down they all get back up and come back at us. Finally i spotted Tate and despite the ten wolves that were biting into my body i bolted toward him, pulling two wolves off Bristol with me.

Once i got to him i rammed into him causing him to fly into a tree. I didn't even take a minute before i was back to bucking and rearing an throwing wolves off me. Thats when i heard Bristol Scream out in pain. I spun around to see that one of the wolves had got her in the neck and she was bleeding horribly.

I threw what wolves were left on me off and bolted toward her. I threw the wolf that had her off and knocked him out with the help of a tree. I shifted back and picked up her wolf and bolted toward the hospital wing.
---------------------------------------------
Hey so wat u think? Ill update asap but in the meantime plz...

VOTE!!
COMMENT!!
and...
SHARE!!!

Acylynn out peace!