Chapter 20

"Hey Jes, i think th- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Bristol said as she walked into the office.

"Ill give you a hit. He's a fucking ass who imma kill for hurting my mate!" Tate said anger obvious in his voice. I just curled up further in his lap and tried to stop the tears from falling.

"Imma fucking kill Ryder!" Bristol yelled then took off.

"No Bristol. Tate please stop her, I haven't rejected him yet. If she kills him it'll kill me." I said wiping my tears away. He nodded and sat me in his chair then took off.

**********************************

TATE'S POV!!(surprise!)

**********************************

I took off after Bristol an tackled he to the floor.

"GET OFF ME TATE!" she screamed.

"No. Bristol if you kill him you kill her. And i will not have that. I love her to much to let her go." yeah she knows how much i love Jes. Bristol an me have become great friends until she pulls one of her pranks and pisses me off.

"Ugh fine get off me. And i am ripping his head off his shoulders after she rejects him."

"No you aren't."

"What why not?!"

"Because. I am."

"Not fair."

"Fine ill rip him limb from limb and you can rip off his head will that make you happy?"

"Yesh!"

"Ok now then go prank someone or something just not me!"

"Tee hee okk!" With that she took off running and i went back to Jes to see her crying again so i did the only thing i could do, I went an held her close to me and let her cry.

**********************************

RYDER'S POV!!

**********************************

After i had the weird conversation with the Shattered Moon Pack's Luna i called the other packs and came up with nothing. My scouts came back with nothing and this was all getting far to frustrating. And all for a stupid girl. Huh never thought id look this hard for some dumb girl who i just wanna kill.

"Cynthia come here babe."

"Yeah."

"Do me a favor and go get Jaxton for me."

"Ok." She then skipped out to go find my Beta. He was probably in bed with some girl like always. A few minutes later he walked in.

"What do you need Ryder? Im a little busy."

"Oh your fuck buddies can wait. We need to talk about that brat."

"What about her?! Geez Ryder your ganna kill this pack trying to find her! And its not like your wanting to mate her so why do you want her so fucking bad?! *sigh* Has either one of you rejected each other?"

"No." i said ignoring his out burst. He'd pay for it later.

"Then just use the mate bond to locate her then after a little brake we'll go get her. My troops have been out to long and need food water and sleep. After a days rest we'll head out."

He then walked out leaving me to find that fucking bitch. But he had a point so i started working through the mate bond which was shattered an such but i managed. Soon enough i could tell where she was but i didn't want to.

"Ryder? Is everything ok?" Cynthia asked.

"I know where that little slut is." i said anger laced in my voice.

"Where?"

"The Shattered Moon Pack. That FUCKING LUNA LIED!" I screamed the last part and threw some things off my desk.

"Come on. I know something that always clams you down." and with that Cynthia pulled me to our bed room for a little fun.

--------------------------------------------

Hey ik its short but god i hate high school! anywhore yeah ill update soon enjoy my luvlys! plz...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

and...

SHARE!!

Acylynn out peace!