Chapter 7

Ive been here with my family for about 6 weeks now, and let me tell you they are starting to give me a headache. One command after another is thrown at me by Grammy, for she wants me to be this perfect little leader who acts like a damn queen. She took away all of my boots and jeans and put me in dresses and heels! I mean come on now!

Then you have the herd who by the way is soo fucking demanding! Its we need this and we need that. What the fucking hell do I look like, a fucking millionaire?! God damn people!

Meanwhile i have my own problems that i need to work out. I have in fact decided that i am beyond fed up with that Hell! Ive gone by a couple of times at nite to see all my old horse friends and every time they have no food no water and new scars bleeding like mother fuckers! the no food or water is nowhere near new but come on the beatings have seriously increased. So i have made up my mind, I am going to free all the horses that are in that place then I'm going to burn it down so no horse has to ever go through there again! I just have to figure out how.

I mean it sounds easy right just go in, let out all the horses and burn the place then get the hell out right? Wrong! These people wont even let me out of their sight. I have to tell them I'm going to take a shower and I want to take it alone then jump out of the window from 5 story's up, and hope and pray i don't break anything.

"MAJESTIC GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Grammy yelled from outside the door. As of right now i have locked myself in my room and am refusing to come out. We're having this big ball tonight and they have picked out the MOST RIDICULOUS thing i have ever seen.

It looks like one of the oldies dresses that have the butt sticking out really far, and trailed out behind you, and the top squeezed the life out of you, but poofie around the bottom. It was a long sleeve and pretty heavy, like in heat wise not weight wise, and it was fucking summer with 100 degree weather! It was an ugly poop green on bottom and black on top with pink and green flowers. All in all it was the stupidest thing I have ever seen!

"NO THAT DRESS IS HIDEOUS I REFUSE TO WEAR THAT AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF FUCKING HEELS! EITHER YOU LET ME PICK MY OUTFIT OR I DONT GO!!" I yelled back.

"Its not going to happen Majestic and you know that you have to look like a lady, an the dress isnt that bad I wore it for my first ball why caint you?"

"It is horrible and since you've made your choice... I am NOT coming out."

She made sound indicating she was getting pissed off but yet about to give up. "Majestic i am warning you... get your butt out here or i will break your door down and drag your ass out."

"Im NOT coming out end of story an if you break my door you shall pay for it."

"Then im paying for it." Then out of no where my door was broke in half! I jumped up to see a dark brown and white paint horse standing there... looking quite pissed might i add. I knew who it was as soon as i saw her.

"WHAT THE HELL GRAMMY?!" I screamed. She grabbed my shirt and tried to drag me out of the room, which failed miserably. As soon as i got free i took off running toward the window, breaking through it and flying through the air toward the ground. I shifted into my horse about half way down and landed perfectly on my hooves.

Without missing a beat i took off running as fast as i could and raced toward the woods. And just like that I, Majestic Knight, ran from the Dark Night Herd forever.

----------------------------------------------

Hey so i hope u like it ill update asap so till nxt time dont forget 2....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

And...

SHARE!!!

Acylynn out peace!