Chapter 10

RYDER'S POV!
*************************************
Its been two weeks since Majestic left and me and my wolf are going crazy thinking about her. I mean i knew i loved her the minute i saw her horse but i ha no idea shed be my mate! My wolf misses her horse and if I'm being honest i miss her like crazy. I just hope she chooses to forgive me, i don't know what i'd do if she didn't.There was a knock on my office door and it opened to revel Whitney.

"What do you want Whitney?" i asked pissed that shed even show her face around me.

"Oh come on baby. You know you want this." she said sliding her hands down her body.

"No i really don't want you. Not now nor ever again."

"Oh come on! What has gotten into you! Just cuz you found your mate don't mean shit! Shes not even here! She left you! She probably out having sex with some other gu-" she didn't get to finish her sentence cuz as soon as she said that i had her pinned against the wall by her neck and was growling.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR LUNA LIKE THAT! SHE IS NOT A WHORE LIKE YOU! SHES NOTHING LIKE YOU THAT AND EVERYTHING ELS ABOUT HER IS WHAT MAKES HER PERFECT! NOW YOU LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD! IF I EVER HEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR LUNA COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU!" i growled out.

She went to scratching at my hand and arm till i let her go and she crawled out. Right as she was about to leave she whispered "Your insane." I just growled. Shes not even worth my time.
*************************************
MAJESTIC'S POV!!
*************************************
Its been two weeks since i reviled who i am to him, and in all honesty i cain't stop thinking about him. I mean my horse misses him so i was thinking about going back but i don't know. I mean i have my herd. Yes you heard me right i am the proud Leader of the Wild Rose Herd. (A.N. hey srry i chanced the names of the herds around the herd of shifters is now the Dark Night Herd.)

My herd is made of the group of horses that made it out of Hell, 70 horse shifters who had ran from the Dark Night Herd to join me, and ,if you believe it, around a hundred werewolves! We also have Centaurs, Vampires, Arachnes which are basically human spiders, Crocottas which can drain your soul, Dragon Shifters, Fairies, Shape Shifters, Witches, like 60 different kinds of Hybrids, Mermaid Shifters, Leviathans, Pegasus,Hell Horses, Phoenix, Griffins, Vetalas, Guardians who are also known as angels, Hellhounds, and Demons. We are known as the most powerful and largest Herd/Pack in the world.

Now as you probably noticed i said only some of the horses made it out of Hell. Well let me explain. You see while we were running for our lives the owners of this place decided to bring guns and such to make sure we didn't leave, well the shot and killed at least 40 of them and they would have had more but Ryder came and took the shooters down and save our lives. About 30 more of that group died because they were to thin and they wither ate to much or to little and just died. Then around 10 died from infection to their cuts and such. All in all we had around 50 left thats until we ran into a herd that had around 80 horses in it. So i battled their leader and won so they have joined us as well.

So we have 130 horses, 70 horse shifters, 100 werewolves, 100 Centaurs, 90 Vampires, 50 Arachnes, 30 Crocottas, 70 Dragon Shifters, 23 Fairies, 47 Shape Shifters, 9 Witches, 10 of each Hybrid, 10 Mershifters, 10 Leviathans, 100 Vetalas, 30 Griffins, 50 Guardians, 5 Pegasus, 5 Hell Horses, 1 Phoenix, 60 Hellhounds, and 60 Demons. So all in all i have 1,650 creatures in my herd. (AN if u don't know what some of the creatures are look them up cuz other wise some of this book wont make much since.)

I walked out of my office and went down to kitchen to grab a water and popcorn and went to the movie room. I was about to put in Pitch Perfect when Kyran and Bleiz (AN its pronounced Bl-ee-ze) walked in and sat down.

"Hey guys." i said. Kyran and Bleiz are my two best friends which its super weird that were as close as we are.

Kyran is a Guardian who has electric blue eyes, and bright blond hair that as of right now she has curled to perfection. She had on bootie shorts and a tee that had tacos on it and in the center it said "Imma Fucking Taco!"

Bleiz has dirty blond hair that she braided,she has black horns sticking out of her head, black wings, a black demon tail, blue eyes with a scar going across her face. She wore a one shoulder shirt thats black and red, that cuts off about mid stomach and matching shorts that go a little past her knees and her belt that is horns and a devil head. She has on a chocker thats black and red and has a black gem hanging down, and 3 bracelets, on each arm, that is on her upper arm.

Soon after they walked in Sightless, Bleiz's Hell hound came in and curled up on the floor under where she was sitting.

I put the movie in and went and sat down in between them. After our movie it was about 12 am so we went our separate ways to our rooms and fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Hey hope u like it srry it took so long 2 get done but at least its up and 2 me its alittle short what do u think?? Well anyway imma update asap so till then dont 4get 2...

VOTE!
COMMENT!
and...
SHARE!!!

Acylynn out peace!