A first meeting

Hello everyone!!!
This is the first WonderBat oneshot!

The idea was given to me by Wonderwoman52. So that's especially for you Wonderwoman52

She told me to make a first meeting of them.... But she gave two alternative views and I am going to make both of them.... So, the second one shot will be a first meeting too.

Now, to the story
Enjoy it and HAPPY READING!!!!

########################

Diana's POV

It's been one week since the time I came to Man's World......
And I feel so excited to be here...
I have met some good heroes.
The first one was Superman. He really has impressed my heart. This gentleman and so powerful Kryptonian, Kal El, who was working in Daily Planet with his secret identity, Clark Kent.
I will never understand the existence of the secret identities..... I find it so stupid....
And I think that Metropolis is the most stupid town in America. But they believe that Clark Kent and Superman are different people when their only difference is the glasses of Clark Kent and the curl in the forehead of Superman!!!
Even a baby could understand them....
Okay whatever......

Next was Green Lantern. Hal Jordan. An ex-aviator who was chosen to be the Green Lantern. The owner of the most powerful weapon in the universe.... He is so sweet and kind with me.... I have already considered him as a friend of mine......

After Hal, I met Flash and Hawkgirl......

The Flash... Wally West. This young speedster who made me hate him and like him simultaneously and Hawkgirl, Shayera Hol the Thanagarian detective who reminds me of Goddess Iris. She, like her, has wings.

I met many more. Martian Manhunter, Fire and Ice, Aquaman, Huntress, Black Canary, Green Arrow and many more that I forgot to mention.

This day, I was in a mission with Huntress. We were in Metropolis resting on a rooftop after fighting with Cheetah. I wanted to learn more about her homeland. Gotham.

-So, Helena, are the protector of Gotham??? I asked with curious look in my eyes.
-What do you mean? She asked with a confused look even though she was smiling.
-I mean, like Superman is the Protector of Metropolis and Green Arrow is the Protector of Starling City, who is the Protector of Gotham? Are you? Or someone else? I asked more curious than before.
-Oh,now I got it. Well, the protector of Gotham is the Bat Family. And I lucky enough to be a member of it. But the official protector of Gotham is Batman, the leader of our team. He is the fear himself. All the vilains are afraid of him. And I can't hide from you that some heroes fear him too. You know that Flash, has nightmares with his glares, she said.
That drugged my attention. I haven't heard about this Batman before. It was something all new and unfamiliar to me.
-Hmmm.... I said with scepticism.
This Batman should be very powerful. It's obvious that he has many super powers, I expressed my thoughts out loud.
-Haha, you are absolutely wrong. He has no superpowers. He is powerless. His only weapons are his bravery, stamina, courage and soul capacity, she confessed to me.
"And he is a pretty special guy you know, he is not a very social person."
She smiled.
"Actually, he gives me the creeps. To be honest, I think he gives everyone the creeps. Even Superman is nervous when he is around.... And yeah, he has no superpowers. Of course, he is an incredible athlete and the world's greatest detective.... But I have never seen him using any kind of superpowers..."
My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe that. It was unbelievable. She was describing a miracle to me. That couldn't exist and have no superpowers.......
-Are you sure about what you said to me? I asked her still unable to believe her.
-Diana, I am absolutely sure about it. I am in the same team with him. We work together. We have been working together for four years, she said with confidence and convincing tone in her voice.
I still couldn't believe her. But I hid that.
I was still new in the game and i should meet all these superpowered beings.
-Okay, Helena. Now excuse me, I need to go to Starling City, I said and stood to my heel preparing to leave.
-What are you going to do there, if I may ask? She asked me with a look that I didn't recognise. It was a bit dirty.......
-I will go to Flash's appartement. Je has collected some newspapers to find a house for me, I answered innocently.
She nodded. Sign that she believed that. It wasn't a lie anyways.
-Okay then, take care, pretty little girl, she said and turned her gaze to the Matropolis. This city full of lights. Like her protecter.
-Goodnight, Helena, I told her and left by flying.
The creature that hunted Gotham had intrigued me. This couldn't be a normal human being.....
I was really stunned. How could a powerless human being intimidate a man like Clark?
-He must have something that makes him special, I said to myself as I was flying.
Two minutes later, I was flying over a dark city. It was really dark. Almost no lights. I felt the urge to stop by it. So, I did. I landed in a rooftop of the building with the name "Wayne Tower" and watching down at this dark city.
Then the realisation came to my mind like a flash of lightning.
The city was dark.
Metropolis was full of lights like her Protector. Superman.
Gotham was dark like her protector. Batman.
Then, I realised.....
A half smile appeared on my lips......
I flew away with destination the Starling City. Tonight I had an obligation. But tomorrow I am free.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Next night I landed to Gotham Tower. My gaze was looking for him. I was so curious and anxious to meet him. He was the only thing in Man's World that drugged my attention so much.
I was there for one hour and I still hadn't managed to find him.

-You are Wonder Woman.

The whisper came from behind me. Amazing. I was a trained warrior. It was impossible to sneak around me. But this man did it. I turned very slowly until I could see him. There he was. This black cape floating in the night and those white eyes looking directly at me.

-Hi Batman, I greeted him and smiled.
"How are y..."
-What are you doing in Gotham? He interrupted me and asked in an agressive tone. But he couldn't intimidate me.
Anyway, I was surprised with that. I was about to answer when the dark night interrupted me for one more time.
-Gotham is my city.
Now he was more aggressive than before.

Who the Hades did he think I was? Some little girl that was afraid of the bogeyman? Some bimbo in the costume?
Nobody speaks to a warrior, an Amazon like that.
-I came here to talk to you, I said my voice still stable and powerful.
-Then talk, he said laconically and coldly.
So rude... Clark should teach him manners... Didn't he know I was capable of lifting tanks?
I had faced Darkseid himself. How he dared treat me like that?
I tried to smile, but it costed me an amazing effort to do that. I was feeling awkward. I was feeling..... Intimidated.
Tired. That's it. I was tired. That's why the Batman had surprised me. That's why I was so irritated by the man. Yes, irritated. I was absolutely not intimidated by the man dressed like a bat. I tried to remember when was the last time I felt so... Nervous.
Intrigued, yes...
-As you might know, I am a princess from Themiscyra. I am in the mission in Man's World and learning about my partners in the fight against evil. Well, you and I haven't formally met, but I have already met Superman and other special beings in the world.....
-Get to the point, Princess, he said in a demanding tone interrupting me for the third time.
-I mean.... I have met a lot of superbeings in the world... You know, I have heard about you, about your crusade.... I got a crusade of my own, I said.
The Batman came closer.
-You do? He asked.
-Yes... But I need allies. I need to understand what motivates each of you....
-Look at the city.
He interrupted me for the fourth and I wish last time.
His voice was full of authority.
I turned and saw the lights of Gotham, those high towers, the darkness, vapors coming out of the sewers. I heard the sounds of the troubled place. And all those people.
-The cuty is in pain. It's sick and weak with crime. There are good and noble people out there, he said and took a deep breath.
-Today, a woman I knew was murdered. She was sixty years old and a good mother and grandmother.
A nurse at Gotham Hospital for almost 35 years. Caring and kind. She was shot three times in the chest. Ther murderer wanted money, he said.
I looked at his face. His expression had changed. Suddenly, I saw something. Pain. A lot of pain, grief and darkness. This man was special. He was different from the other heroes I had met.
-She was a good woman, I said.
The Dark Knight turned to me. He was staring at me with creepy white eyes. I was cold. Very cold.
Cold? How can you be cold, Diana?
Batman made me freeze.
-Now you know, Princess, he said coldly and soullessly.
Then the signal appeared to the sky. The signal meant trouble. A huge deformed bat in the clouds. The caped crusader watched it for two seconds. Without a word, without looking at me behind him he was gone. He opened his leather wings and disappeared to the darkness.
I stood there for a few minutes. I had met the most fearless man in the world. Batman's power was fear. Fear is the worst enemy you can face. And he used fear to stop the depraved, the wicked, the cowards that were destroying his loved city.
I wondered what could hapoen to him in the past to make him so obsessed.
Something very awful. Enough to make him dress like a modern Dracula.
And enough to make him use his powers to bring fear to the hearts of evil men.
I smiled. I felt somehow identified with this man.
"At least now I understand why Clark is nervous when he is around" I said to myself and flied away.....
Zeus knows what the future holds for me and Batman...........

Oh my!!!!
1800 words!!!!
That's the biggest thing I have written in my whole life and I am proud of it!!!!

How was the first oneshot???
Comment and Vote please!!!!

The next oneshot will be up soon
Till then take care!!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤