Another First Meeting

Hello....

Another one shot
The idea was given to me by Wonderwoman52.....
It's dedicated to her and Minn66.....

So, I wish you HAPPY READING!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It was chaos at the area of Washington DC. Rubble and stones shattered everywhere. Angry mobs gathered in high anticipation as Gordon Godfrey's robots attacked the superheroes, causing more buildings and pillars to fall down, endagering the spectator's own lives.
Batman ducked to avoid a huge rock thrown towards him. He hated this fight. He always hated fights involving civilians. And these civilians.... This time they were not innocents. On the contrary, they were strong supporters of the maniacal Godfrey, whose mission that time was the annihilation of all superheroes, meta or non-meta.
Clenching his jaw, Batman watched Kyle Rayner, the Green Lantern struggling against a wolf-like robot, while at the same time he was trying not to hurt the bystanders. The Dark Knight then, scanned the area for anything he could do. In fights like these, his strength would not be required. But he was the drain of the superheroes. He should think another way out of this chaos. He saw Dr. Fate, Martian Manhunter, The Flash, Superman and Captain Marvel battling other similar wolf robots. He caught a glimpse of Black Canary, Blue Beetle and Robin trying to calm down the mob.
It was a really tricky situation. The whole superhero community had been accused of being irresponsible as their actions to protect peace and justice had caused destruction of public and private facilities and loss of life. Gordon Godfrey's fingerprints were everywhere in this case. Ha had even led the anti superhero movements across the nation. Batman had suspected that Godfrey used a trick of mass hypnosis, but he hadn't found a way to stop it.
Batman dodged again. An array of kiosks next to him was destroyed as Captain Marvel tossed another robot towards it. The robot easily got up and attacked the wielder of the power of Shazam; both of them soon went to another direction to finish their business. Batman grinned. Their current location was very close to the Smithsonian Museum complex. He couldn't imagine the criticism they would receive should those giant dinosaurs and ancient sea turtles were smashed into pieces. The destruction of public facilities resulting from the fights between his friends and the robots had increased the mob's outrage. Some of them had even started to throw rocks and bottles to Black Canary and the others. Soon, the heroes would have to defend themselves and it might trigger another fight against the mob.
'J'ohn, status report' the Dark Knight contacted the Martian telepathically.
'Dr. Fate and I might be able to calm down the mob, Batman' a calm but serious voice entered Batman's mind. 'But we need more time. Meanwhile, you might want to take care of the other mob that has just arrived'
Batman turned to see another group of people marching towards the war zone. He prepared himself to evade more rocks and alert Dinah (Black Canary) and the others. To his surprise, the new mob didn't do anything harmful to the heroes. Instead, they changed the previous mob, yelling
-Leave them alone, you fool!
-Idiots they are trying to help us!
-Will you quit?
-Someone is going to get hurt!
And other exclamations....
The Caped Crusader smirked. These people were not Godfrey's army. Instead, they were here to defend the superheroes!
He walked to the new mob, in an attempt to calm them down. They didn't need another fight here. His steps were abruptly halted, as again he had to avoid a green flash flying towards him.
Too late. Kyle Rayner was down pushing Batman to the ground as well. It took a moment before the masked Green Lantern got up from the hole he created, cursing.
-You will pay for this, tin dog!
His ring glowed green, ready to strike the wolf robot that charged him. It was running fast and Batman was in the middle of the robot and Green Lantern.
Suddenly, another flash of red, blue and gold flew towards the robot, crashing it into a lamppost nearby. Batman got up, expecting the familiar voice of Superman to say "You okay?"
Instead, he saw a tall female figure standing between him, Green Lantern and the robot.
He had never seen a woman of such beauty. As Bruce Wayne, he had dated many gorgeous women whose beauty would make any normal men crawl for them. But never in his life had he seen anyone like her.
She was the loveliest woman he had even laid eyes on. Her very long raven hair swirled in the wind of Washington. She wore a costume of red top, blue shorts spangled with stars and a big gold girdle with a gold lasso attached to it. Red, blue, gold -no wonder he thought about Superman. Batman frowned, realising in a glimpse that it was the only garment the strange woman wore. She did wear red and white boots but her thighs were exposed. Her upper body above the gold phoenix in her top was also uncovered, with only a pair of silver bracelets covering her wrists. Is she running out of fabric? A bit too underdressed for fighting robots! And doesn't she feel cold just wearing a swimsuit?!
He saw the woman standing proud and tall, one hand pointing at the wolf-robot. She spoke a foreign language in anger- a language that he later identified was similar to Greek (Ancient Greek). He saw her gesturing to the audience, turning her back to face him, Green Lantern and the mob.
Switching to English she ordered
-You are not going to hurt these people anymore!
Her bell-like voice had a charming accent. As she turned, Batman could see a golden double W insignia embedded in her red top, glowing to the afternoon sun. He recalled seeing the insignia somewhere. Boston Globe. Time Magazine. People Magazine. National Geographic.