Meeting In Starbucks 2

You demanded a sequel and I'm obeying your orders.

HAPPY READING!!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Having drunk a lot of iced mochas, Diana felt like someone had built a whole factory in her stomach. It was even difficult for her to walk but she overcame it quickly, Hera bless her meta metabolism. She looked at her watch only to realise that it was five un the noon. Even though J'ohn hadn't notified her of an emergency, she decided to call it a day and return to the Watchtower. So, she stood up and prepared to leave. She stretched and then her gaze fell to something weird. Fallen to the marble floor was a wallet. A black, leather one which seemed full enough. She reached and lifted it curious to find out his owner so that she could return this to him. However, she decided to do that more privately. She was in the middle of a crowded coffee shop, by the Gods. So, she made her way out of the shop and moved to a corner. Then, she opened the wallet only to find money. Lots of money.
'Whoever he is, he's quite wealthy' she thought and the corner of her lip curled a bit.
She searched deeper into the wallet and discovered some credit cards. She tried to find a name in one of them, but none had a name on it. Therefore, she tried more and more, she searched harder in every  case of the wallet for almost three minutes and, eventually, she found something useful. It seemed like an ID.
'At last something useful', she muttered to herself triumphantly.
Her gaze fell directly to the photo. It seemed like it was a recent one. When she looked at it better she realised that she had seen that man before.
-Of course. He was that man in black from earlier, she said to practically no one but herself. The only thing that was amiss it was her finding out his name and address. So, she looked at the filled gaps next to the photo.
Name:Bruce Wayne
In the view of his name, Diana almost laughed.
-So, the infamous billionaire playboy from Gotham. Today is definitely my day.
She passed by the gap of age without looking at it, she was discreet enough to maintain someone's privacy, and reached the "Address" gap.
Address: Wayne Manor, Gotham City
-Alright, that's pretty cool. I guess I should go to Gotham and give this stuff back to his owner.
And with that, she closed the wallet and hid it to one of her pockets in her jeans while preparing to leave for Wayne Manor. She was curious about this meeting not only because she wanted to get to know a man like Bruce Wayne, but also because she wanted to investigate his unusual persona.
"That's going to be fun", she thought and smirked.
She walked in the street with slow pace even though she was rushing to reach her destination. She wanted to admire as much as she could in New York. She didn't know whether she would have that chance in the future.
While she was walking, she let her mind be distracted by the sights around her. However, she always kept a hand on her pocket where she held Mr. Wayne's wallet and hers as well.
She turned on a road and continued her pace there. She admired the giant shops, she looked inside of some cafés, she smelled the intriguing scents of the numerous restaurants, each one with different cultures. Chinese, Japanese, English Folk, Italian, French, Spanish and anything else that came to mind. For a moment, she felt the temptation to stop by and taste something from every shop, but she buried it as she had a job to do. She was Wonder Woman after all.
Then, a thought came to her mind. Maybe, she could present herself to Bruce Wayne as Wonder Woman. Maybe that would be easier for him to let her in and believe that she had actually found his wallet. But she buried that thought too because she recalled his bad reputation as a playboy. She had no time for this. She would just hand him his wallet and leave. After that, the Princess had to go back to the Watchtower to continue her mission as a superheroine she was. Batman would be so angry at her for being late. She could not put up with his preaching not even with the thought of it.
So, she quickened her pace and tried to run. But she couldn't because the road was as usual crowded with people. She decided to cut a road in order to get quicker to Gotham by turning to a small road where no one was walking.
She started running. And then, it started to rain. She cursed in Greek and continued her race with herself.