Chapter 2

((Me: Hey guys! It's me again! Ok, maybe it's just me reading this...

Matt: Well you were bored. *shrugs* I suppose that's a good reason.

Mello: Why BB though...? He's fucking creepy.

Me: SHINIGAMI EYES!

Matt and Mello: 0.0

Me: Anywayyyyy here's the next chapter! I don't own Death Note or I Am Legend! Warning- swearing.))

Mello P.O.V.

Doing a very impressive ninja jump, I landed successfully on the floor, not at all hurt and feeling brilliant!

Lie.

I landed flat on my face with a groan and bruises littering up my body. BB was stood near me, pissing himself with laughter and I thought back to what happened.

*Flashback- A Few Minutes Earlier*

BB prepared to jump, grinning like a lunatic. "I'm sure there's some other alternative to jumping from approximately 38.46 feet to the ground." L spoke, his wise words registering in my mind.

BB laughed and looked at L. "But the percentage of us surviving the fall is high!" Then he turned to me. "If I die some how, give all my possessions to the jam." To be honest, I wasn't even sure how we had gotten to the roof top. Near looked just as confused as me, which freaked me out a lot. He was showing more emotion than he had in years. He hadn't even shown emotion when the world had been on melt down, and Rodger dragged us around the world to see all that was going on. It was basically his way of saying we're saving you, not them. Feel important. I had felt sickened, and now I let my mind wonder if Rod Ross and his mafia buddies had survived. They were dumb motherfuckers, but they had managed to fucking nearly destroy our ride with their desperation to escape the carriers. Fondly I remembered them- if they did survive, they'd be able to rob anywhere they wanted. Kind of takes the fun out of things when there's no threat of the police.

L stared at BB then murmured, putting his thumb to his lips, "Go ahead then. This will be an interesting experiment to see if a man of 28 years can survive a large drop... I already know the answer." BB turned to us and his grin became more twisted.

"If I jump, Mello jumps."

In my own little world, I didn't notice a hand touch my back...

I did notice, however, the push and my balance being overthrown. And it was over in a matter of seconds.

*End of Flashback*

L prodded my side with his toe and I glared up at him as Near walked over. "The guards will see us soon." He droned, there's no other word better to describe his annoying voice, "I suggest we start walking and stop fooling around. This is serious."

I glared even harder at my nemesis and the tiniest smirk appeared on his lips. Little mother fucker. BB pulled me up and as I glanced at him, I could tell he was annoyed too. I held back a grin at this fact and looked at L. "Which way?" I asked with genuine curiosity and he pointed in east with a neutral look on his wise face. Heh, seems L's retracted back into his thick, stupidly large shell.

Looking in the direction we were going to head it, I thought about what was going on deeply. Just yesterday, I was eating the finest turkey in the land and dining on home made Cider made from best pure apples in the United Kingdom... Eating dark, milk and white chocolate brownies made by the queen's personal chefs... Chocolate milkshakes... Staying in my gigantic room with jacuzzi and en-suite... Watching films on a TV that had thousands of channels... Uhh, why did I leave that behind again?