Chapter 4

((Mello: Hey there reader. *nomming chocolate* Well you see, me and Matt have an issue.

Matt: Yeah. Izzy's gone- and is ill- to read some fanfictions so if you find a comment from her saying 'OMU I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!' or something in a book or the comments bit, just visit her, tell her and get a new follower plus votes on ALL your stories and chapters. ^.^

Mello: *sighs* Anyway... She is also writing Solar Eclipse Of The Heart which is the sequel to one of her stories 'twas the night after breaking dawn... plus a story of deleted scenes and one shots for it. Don't forget to read them, me and Matt are there too.

Matt: More like Izzy bribed me into going in that story with the brand new Animal Crossing game and Mello followed claiming I needed 'protection', but meh... they're just details.

Mello: *rolls eyes* Now we better get on with the story, Izzy left a few chapters to be uploaded whenever we can so... she doesn't own anything except her idea to create this and her OCs.

Matt: Yup, Mello covered it all! :D So enjoy.))

Mello P.O.V.

I had never in my life contemplated how I was going to die.

And I probably never would until I went with L, BB and Near. It was a morbid subject and pretty much messed with your mind. But after about 2 hours of being in the vehicle with Near correcting every... possible... mistake... I made... I assumed I'd die from either boredom OR jumping out of our van-car without any equipment or- GASP!- chocolate... I sipped my chocolate milk thinking about the subject of death since I was sure that I would die. We were driving through a heavily infected area and had run over about ten carriers? So don't blame me for my depression.

"How much further, BB?" I whined, for a millisecond putting my chocolate milk away from my mouth just to hurry through speech, "We've been travelling for thirteen HOURS now!" It had taken us 11 hours to walk to just before Aldershot, Shropshire with no breaks and after that, we had our vehicles.

The mass-murderer grinned at me in the rear view mirror with a haunting look in his eyes. "Not long." He confidently cooed, playing more attention to crushing carriers to death under our wheels then giving me a detailed reply. I sighed, knowing he was following the directions Google Maps gave him... We would probably get really lost or some shit since all BB thought about was jam, jam, jam, murder, L, jam and jam.

And we're allowing this maniac to drive?!

I think we have a death wish.

L had a slice of strawberry cake in his mouth and in between his fingers, so I didn't expect a comment from him on the subject of how long it'd be till I saw Matty again. That only left... it. I glanced at Near and fought the urge to glare at his wormy self. Calmly he was playing with a Rubik cube and putting it in the right colour order, whilst I was sat here in all my leathered glory and drinking choco milk from a thermos flask, plus my bike was beside me. Who was the cooler one out of us both, I hear you ask? Why me of course.

He cheated those exams too, I'm sure of it... Makes me ten times more awesome.

After critically sneering at Near for about ten minutes, I decided to forget about the issue I had asked our ever so kind driver (note the sarcasm?) and paid more attention to the scenery outside. It'd seemed that someone had tried cornering all of the carriers they knew in the little house and set it on fire at one point, due to the flames still licking the dark sky hungrily and the mess of limbs covering the front lawn of the place. I could have sworn that someone was glaring at our vehicle, watching us with jealousy and spite from behind a flame-infested window but I shrugged it off as an illusion- or I was going mental.