Chapter 8

((Me: HI ALL!!! *salutes* Here's chapter 8...

Mello: Hold up.

Me: Wahh?

Mello: What do I give ThePsycho and ameliah_rech for their support? I mean, I've given them plushies and ThePsycho a chocolate bar...

Me: I honestly think they'll be squealing over the fact you mentioned them...

Matt: *runs in* No! Not just him! *poses* Me too!

Mello: *sigh* Go play GTA 5...

Matt: But I've completed it...

Me and Mello: 0.0 HOW?!

Matt: You see... there's this invention called 'cheats'...

Mello: *face palm* Why Matty...?

Matt: Cause I'm me okay!? I was too lazy to complete it properly!

Me: *sigh* Anyway... You lot know the drill by now. I own nothing.

Matt: We know it's more than just ThePsycho and ameliah_rech reading (though you guys are now officially our favourite commenters on this story!) so you other people, please comment? And vote?

Mello: If we get ten votes... *closes eyes* You'll get a hint to the fate of Matty.

Me: NOOOOOOO!

Mello: *opens eyes* You'll find out one of the new made up characters too. So come on guys!

Me: *sigh* Yeah. Ten votes and as many comments as possible. Love you guys who comment and vote! :D ))

Chapter 8

Matt P.O.V.

That awkward moment when you wake up from getting your ass kicked by a carrier to your best friend who you haven't seen in 5 years straddling you and checking you for wounds... I really wasn't expecting it. So when I opened my eyes and saw the bastard, I freaked out for a millisecond. My skin felt like it was on fire and my heart sped up as I stared at him... no, it definitely wasn't because he was touching me. I was embarrassed that I was in this situation. I wanted to throw him off, but I couldn't. Damn car! Calm down Matty, I thought to myself quickly as I sensed my temper rising, Insult him or something...

With that in mind, I decided to say something before he murdered Nick.

Hey, the kid had his uses.

"Sorry Mels but you should've cut your hair." I croaked and flinched inwardly from my voice. Where the hell was my usual loud and calm voice? Geez, I wasn't in that much pain... Two pairs of eyes hit me, one blue and one brown. They were filled with so much relief, worry, anger and... hurt. Hurt?! Mello?! Oh fuck no, I wouldn't have this! Slowly I clenched my fist, not even catching what he said.

3...

2...

1...

WHACK!

And to his question of why did I punch him, my greatest explanation ever was...

"That's for leaving me the first time, dickward."... I'm slightly embarrassed at how pathetic it was. I mean, who calls someone dickward? Oh I know...

Me.

It would've worked if his name was Edward but nah, his name had to be unusual. Gosh, typical Mello... having to be different... like... like Midna... Zelda... Heh, I feel woozy. Woooooooooozy... why do they call it woozy? Ahh well. It looked like Mels was saying something so I shook off the feeling internally and decided to pay attention again, just in time to hear Mello finish his rant. "-ve you! Matt, are you even listening?!"