Chapter 7

((Me: Hi guys! Geez sorry about making you lot cry...

Mello: -.-' Wusses... anyway... it seems no one else wants Matt and Mello plushies, huh? But, ThePsycho with a load of comments has earned themselves... this... *grabs a chocolate bar from my stash* One of... my chocolate bars... straight from my stash...

Me: Oh you're so selfless! :D

Mello:... Shut up before I punch you... -.-'

Me: *pouts* Meanie... But yeah. I really love comments!! :D So more, people!!! It's nearly the end! :( But never fear! Would you guys... like a sequel? I mean, I'mma be focusing on SEOTH for a whole once I've finished this story but I'm thinking about a sequel... And one lucky reader will have the chance to feature in the sequel!

JUST ANSWER THESE THREE QUESTIONS (without cheating -.-):

1-What date was Mail Jeevas (Matt) born?

2-What date was Mihael Keehl (Mello) born?

3- Did Mello and Matt really die in Death Note? Give a reason for your answer!

The winner must get all questions right -.- I know all the answers so do not fool me peoples!!! xD and also will need to send me a description (including personality) and they will feature in the sequel with the characters for it ;) No hints who is in the sequel yet, but I have an idea in mind!

Matt: ... I better not die...

Me: *shifty eyes* Um maybe...

Matt: -.-'

Mello: *sigh* Give it up you two... But yeah. The competition ends on Friday 18th October (2013 for those reading in the future)... Unless the winner appears before then. There will be runner up prizes... just the winner will be in the story as a semi-main -.- now we better get on with the story. Izzy owns nowt and there will be swearing... enjoy :P))

Chapter 7

Mello P.O.V.

"MATTY!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs, causing BB and L to flinch in surprise. But I didn't care. All I could see was Matt, dangling there lifeless with his sister's hand wrapped around his neck and blood soaking his clothing. "I-Impossible..." I whispered with a terrified look in my eyes, "I mean it's illogical! No... Matt can't be dead... I never meant for him to get hurt! Let alone killed! I came here to rescue him!" I knew I was ranting to my self but I couldn't find the energy to be bothered. All the despair in my heart dissipated and with it all my reasoning... plus that pinch of sanity I kept locked up.

Oops.

I forced open the door and dived out, rolling on the floor and landing crouched. My leather trousers tightened in protest and my leather top went up slightly showing more of my stomach. "Don't worry you fucking lazy jackass, I'll save your sorry life!" I bellowed and flicked out my gun, holding it in front of me. I probably looked like a lunatic, dressed in leather and hair messed up (Matt so owes me) with a killer glare. But was I thinking of that? Hell no. "DIE MOTHERFUCKER!" Wildly I fired, trying to shoot the damn carrier but missing more often than hitting. About six of the bullet skimmed her and she snarled at me with tiny bleeding cuts that I couldn't believe were so small. I mean... I usually wasn't a bad shot.

What the hell was up with me?

Then I saw it and felt it.

What feeling?

The feeling in the pit of my stomach that was slowly expanding to over my whole body, a freezing poison flooding my veins towards my heart until I was frozen on the spot... The feeling that was burning my mind like a warehouse fire as it sunk into the depths of my being.