Chapter 3

((Me: Yo yo yo wassup homies?

Matt: 0.0 ...The hell? Homies? Seriously? Wassup? You've spent too much time away from SEOTH...

Mello: I agree with Matty! Why've you not uploaded? And why did I meet a carrier?!

Me:... Don't hate me! You met one, Mello, because you're new to the dead version of earth so your group isn't good at hiding themselves clearly. Matt on the other hand is used to the world and hunts for his family whilst Sam does the 'trying to cure people' experiments for now. Nick is the trainee 'doctor' in the family, healing their wounds. Andddd I haven't uploaded because I have writers block and was on strike! *snaps fingers in Z formation* Any questions?

Matt and Mello: *speechless*

Me: that's what I thought :P so without a further-a-do, here's ou-

Near: I have a question, Izzy.

Mello: *groans* I should have shot him... Sorry Near fans.

Matt: *puts a hand on Mello's shoulder* Wooooosar!

Mello: O.O *staring at Matt* I left you for 5 years... You hung around with Izzy didn't you?

Matt: um... *looks down* She offered me Animal Crossing games...

Me: HEY SHUT UP YOU TWO!!! *looks at Near* What is your question, snowflake...?

Near: Will I die?

Me:... Um... HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER! I DON'T OWN DEATH NOTE OR I AM LEGEND! IT INCLUDES SWEARING!!!

Mello: *pissing self with laughter*))

Matt P.O.V.

Heh, so... What do you do when you're faced with a cheetah and a dead zebra in the middle of the road when you're trying to get home in the middle of a lethal epidemic? Well,I never got taught that... So I beeped my horn like a lunatic, trying to scare the beast away. It looked straight at me and I shivered at the dead look in it's eyes. It was then I noticed the clear signs of a new carrier... SHIT! I DIDN'T KNOW ANIMALS COULD GET INFECTED! I've only ever seen the humans with the symptoms...

It looked me straight in the eye and abandoned its kill, deciding I was a better prey then the zebra. Crap. Come on, Matt! Think about to your lessons! Lets see, a cheetah can run up to... What was it?! I knew I shouldn't have tried to beat the pokemon league again that day! Stupid Pokemon games... Or Zelda... Or Mario... Or... Wait, not the time for this!

Quickly I put the car in reverse and skidded all over the road, determined to escape with my life. The cheetah looked bored, stalking after me fast with its skin starting to flake off, onto the road. Lovelyyyyy! I kept skidding backwards staring at the beast and wondering how come I hadn't crash- when I was thrown forwards and the car stopped. Note- seatbelts save lives, kids! Remember that for the next time you're driving!

I glanced in the side mirror and saw I had crashed into a nice looking car. Great. Fast, I looked at the cheetah and saw that it was slowly moving towards me now, believing I was trapped. Gah, someone save me? The buckle on my seatbelt was quickly undone and I turned around, looking in those few lucky shopping bags in the back of the car. I looked in each one starting to panic, hoping I got some- when I found it. With a grin, I got out the car clenching the item in my hand and faced the cheetah.

Blood was starting to seep through my fingers and I grimaced, hoping it wasn't contaminated. The cheetah paused, it's survival instincts coming to the surface and I threw the fresh meat- steak!- at the beast and over it's head. It turned and leapt at the steak, demolishing it. I only had about... 2 minutes to act? Less? I dived into my car and sped past the cheetah, testing my speed limit and avoiding the blur of cars around me. After a glance in the rear view mirror, my eyes widened- it was running after ME!