Chapter 7: Hidden Past

Jamie's POV

As soon as I saw Ember, I about passed out. But I was frozen in place.

"How could you do this to me, little sis?" she asked.

"'Little sis'?" Danny and I said in unison.

"Well, apparently your 'parents' didn't tell you yet. Not to mention I'm the one who got all bad ghosts to hunt you down," Ember told us.

Then she took her guitar and played it. Danny and I were blown back until we hit a wall. When I looked to see if Danny was okay. But Ember grabbed him and flew through a portal to the Ghost Zone. I freaked out but looked for Sam and Tucker.

"Jamie, we heard the commotion. What's going on?" Sam asked me.

"Ember grabbed Danny and took him to the Ghost Zone. And apparently she's my older sister," I told them.

"Well, we better get to Danny's house to get to the Ghost Zone," Tucker explained.

We practically ran out of the gym and made it to Danny's house. Luckily the only one who was there was Jazz. We told her what happened and she insisted that she'd help. We couldn't argue with her about that. So we went down to the lab, they got in the Spector Speeder while I went ghost, and flew in the Ghost Zone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N. Sorry for the short chapter. Luckily, this is probably the shortest one I'll write. By the way, Ember was behind all the ghosts going after Jamie. Oh snap! There's a story behind it though. Who's ready to hear it?!