Im Fine, So Be Carful

Roses P.O.V

"Harry I'm fine really " I said as we were walking back to my room. After our discussion on the sixth floor harry some how knew I was tired and oddly I was so here we are in front of my bedroom door. He stared at me as I rocked on my feet feeling extremely uncomfortable as my palms felt sweaty.

"You're very adorable when you are nervous " he smirked tilting his head a bit as his eyes scanned my body. I opened my mouth to reply but a women's voice was herd behind me.

"Lord Harry, Proffesor Ashton would like to speak to you privately" I big boobed tall brunette came in her tight fitted maid outfit. She was gorgous. I turn back to harry thinking he was looking at her with lust but instead... he glared at her as if she had done something wrong.

"Tell him I will be there in a second" he sighed looking down as the women answered in 'yes, lord harry' very sexly. I bit my lip as the women's heels fadeded.

"Goodnight rose, I'll see you in the morning if I can" he smirked lazly.

"Goodnight harry" I opened my door wanting this intense, slightly awkward, and uncomfortable moment to end. I closed the door leaning against it trying to breath. Moments pasted as I still reserved this exact position with my back on the door wondering if harry had left by now. But as I stand here, I still have this bone chilling feeling that I always get when he's present.

•~•~•~•~•~Next Day~•~•~•~•~•

There is a split second just before you wake up where you don't remember anything. Who you are, where you're at, everything is gone. But in exactly a split second it all comes rushing back to you. I sit up as my head feels like shit and my body hurts when I move. I sigh rubbing my eyes as I see the clock to the left of me reads 9:33AM. I stand up walking to the closet as I sit down staring at the clothes. A lot of crazy shit happened yesterday. I almost got kidnapped or raped, I almost got drained alive at dinner and harry promised he would protect me in all the midst of that. What the shit... There was a knock on the door as I checked my self in the mirror swiftly trying to look presentable opening the door to Anna and Niall.

"Ello Rose, Annas here to get you-

"Anna are you alright?" I had been worried as I came in for a big bear hug. I pulled back seeing her and Niall look bewildered making me smile

" um, I'm fine rose...thank you tho " she smiled making me look at her for a sec wondering if she was lieing but soon smiling too.

" good morning Niall" I lazily smiled looking up at him as he looked the same as yesterday.

"Top of the morning to ya dear. Breakfast will be ready in a couple of minutes, and Harry would like to speak to you before he is gone to get your necklace." He winked walking off as I rolled my eyes walking back inside with Anna. (30 min later)

"Hello rose, sit down" liam responded to my presences as I sat at the same spot as yesterday.

"Good morning liam" suddenly a plate of steaming pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, jam, orange juice, milk and much more appeared infront of me.

"Um thank you, but I don't think I can eat all of this" I blushed as harry and zayn were seated at the table.

"Im sorry rose the maids just got a bit exited cooking food" zayn smiled sipping on a cup most likely full of blood.

"Oh its okay" I softly smiled digging in trying to eat as much as possible not wanting to waste any of it.

"Rose, this is jack and finn they will be your guards while I'm gone" harry looked at me as his voice sounded so deep. I looked up as I'm sure my cheeks blushed seeing two tall handsome, twins. They smiled tipping their heads down as if bowing. Their eyes flickered red smiling as everything about them seemed perfect.

"Ello ma'am its a pleasure to meet you" the one that I am guessing is finn wickedly smiled at me as im sure it was hard for him to be in a room with a human and not feed on it.

"Anything you need we will be sure to provide" jack looked down at me slightly smiling making me wonder if any of this is actually necessary.

"Um thank you very much jack and finn but I'm not sure this is very, essential "

"Rose you are very important and desired now that im sure everyone in the world knows who you are. Adam is ruthless and takes what he wants regardless of the consequences. And I know that he has a lot of people on his side that we cant control which will help him capture you. " his eyes were the green color I loved but his words made me appreciate the life I had now when only four days ago I would have loved to be dead.

"Oh okay" I nodded resuming to my food but soon stopping as I couldnt eat another bite. I swear I think they are trying to get me fat.

"I will be back in a few hours, alright" Harry stood up taking a last gulp of blood.

"Jack, Finn take care of Rose mates" they both nodded as they were seated fairly close to me. I look up at Harry across the table to see him staring at me. He looked worried yet relaxed as if the sight of me brings him comfort.

"Be careful Harry" I say and he blinks, suprised only nodding slightly as he vanished once again before my eyes.