Pleasuring Agony

Harrys P. O. V.

It was dark. Pitch black. Nothing but coldness ripping through my skin stabbing my bones. I didn't deserve this pain I deserved something far worse. Screaming in agony, repetitively on the edge of hell while still being alive for more torture. Yeah, that's what I rightfully earned for the rest of my existence. My mind wouldn't stop, images of what had taken place hours, days, weeks ago (as I had lost track for how long I had been here) kept on replaying as this blistering cold wasn't enough pain for me to forget.

I wanted to forget. Please someone cut out my brain and make it stop. Her face, her beautiful lovely voice rung through my mind and I didn't want to hear it anymore.

I had no right to even have these memories of her smile, the feeling of her lips. So warm and sweet and pure that out of everyone in this world I was not justified to even know of her.

STOP, Stop thinking about what you have done! All the pain you have caused her

STOP, Stop thinking about what you have done! All the pain you have caused her. What would have happened if another second had passed and how devastating it would be for her dead body laying there while you were satisfied. I feel like she is already dead and that my body rejected everything, from blood bags to the memories I had floating around me. Just stop. It was quiet, like it had been for so long now. The door opened making a loud creak echo the empty space when a small warming light shined at the end of this dark hell.

"Harry" that was it, that was the agonizing sound I needed to send me into a heartbreaking frenzy. My body immediately felt her warmth even though she stood so far from me. Her scent and breathing a heavenly bliss for me.

"Le-ave" I chocked out as I had a mouth guard and brace chained around my face while still feeling weak from all the torture. I didn't want her near me, She didn't deserve to have that horrible event resurface in her mind from seeing me... Or maybe I just didn't want to see it in her sky like eyes of how much pain I caused her.

"Harry. Are you alrigh-"

"Leave god damn it. Get away from me!!" I yelled feeling the pleasuring heat of her body getting closer. Please Rose, just get out of here.

"Bu-"

"AHHH!! GO!" I growled at her so loudly it even hurt my own ears. I could detect where she was because of a small flame in the distance that seemed to get closer. She didn't speak and neither did I. My breathing began to get more heavy the less distance that was between us, until she was here. Standing right in front of me. Seeing all that I truly was, my own blood dripping down from my exposed chest. My hands were pastier than before and I could tell by the way her eyes glistened in the small light that my face was treacherous. She kneeled down and I could feel her eyes but I just stared at the cold concrete until I herd her sniffling making my head snap up.