Continuation?

Hi everyone, 

so it's been like an entire year since I finished this book. When I was updating it then no one really seemed interested about it and I was just sort of writing for myself. However over the past few months I've had people commenting asking for this story to continue. 

Only problem is, I ended the story. I left it open-ended for a reason. So that all of you Winter Soldier fans could think of your own ending or tale that Naveen could experience (or not experience). Because initially the idea was that Steve purposely left without telling Naveen so that he could protect her and not put her in harms way in his next mission. However y'all still want something else. But...

I'm not sure what more you guys want. Which is why I'm gonna open it up to you all and you can tell me what you want to here or see from Naveen and the Avengers next. I will leave it up to you guys if you wanna see something else from this book, something new. 

If any of you want this story to continue somehow, please comment below or PM me and I will see what I can do. No promises though. I will see what kind of response I get from this update to as whether or not I'll do anything. So if you don't tell me, I won't do it!

Stay frosty lovelies and don't forget to tell me if you wish this story to continue, 

ARM179 xx :)

P.S If you DO want this to continue please tell me HOW you want this continue. Because I don't  have very creative idea right now