Saved (Nine)

Saved (Nine)

We had ran for miles.

To be honest, I was a little impressed. I guess being a vampire did have it's pros, because suddenly we were in the junkyard, standing infront of the familiar aged cabin that I had spent so many years in.

But when Cas and I barged into Bobby's cabin...it wasn't the reunion I expected it to be.

It was worse.

"Don't take another step," Sam said coldly, his gun trained on Castiel as Bobby held up his shotgun towards me. And honestly, I don't even think that I could have even moved if I had wanted to, because I had went from being worried for Sam to being worried of Sam.

"So it's true," Bobby breathed out, his eyes scanning me from head to toe and I would've looked into his eyes, to see if the fear and hate lingered in them for what I had become, but my eyes were trained on Sammy, the guy who pointedly stared at Cas and not at me.

Why won't you look at me?

"Sam, what're you doing?" I asked, finally regaining my ability to move as I took a step forward but Bobby raised his gun higher at me and I froze.

"We were just about to ask you the same question," he said lowly and i swallowed, my eyes flickering towards Castiel who nodded and spoke for me.

"Sam look, we-" But Sam easily cut him off, laughing at him bitterly as he shook his head, his eyes trailing down the blood that stained Castiel's clothes.

"I can't believe that I had been so stupid. I...I had really been hoping that he was lying, but apparently it is true," Sam's voice shook and my heart raced, my eyes silently begging for him to look at me.

Sam...please

"Look, we can explain-" I started but this time Bobby cut me off.

"I'm sure you can. But no one would believe you," he drawled out, his voice cold and distant and I flinched.

"Bobby, I'm still the same guy-"

"Oh? You are? Then tell me, Dean. Who'd you kill?" He gruffed out and my brows furrowed in confusion till he used his gun to point down at my blood stained clothes and my red hands. "And don't you dare lie to me boy."

Okay, this clearly looked worse than it actually was, but it still didn't explain why Sam had suddenly turned against me. And what about Trevor? Where was he?

'I had really been hoping that he was lying...' Who? Bobby? Trevor? I frowned before my eyes widened in realization. He. Him.

Death.

"No one. Jesus, what's wrong with you Sam? We were jumped by a group of vampires. That's all that happened," Castiel filled in when I had fallen silent.

And his words only made my heart ache further. This was like having my worst nightmare coming true. I had no one. Not even Sam... "Dean and I had to fight them off and we got messy."

"That sounds awfully convenient," Bobby muttered but I saw Sam falter a bit.

Did I still have hope?

"Then why did you guys barge in here? What happened to sticking with the plan? Bobby wasn't supposed to know about you Dean. So why would you suddenly ignore that?" Sam asked, his eyes hard again but the hesitation from earlier still gave me hope.

"Sam, Sammy, I swear. It's true. I..." my eyes darted between the two of them. "Look, we came over here right after because....because Alistar is starting his attack. Don't you feel it? The change in the air? Cas told me right after I found him and we wanted to warn you guys," I took another step forward, this time towards Sam.

Bobby just silently watched me.

"Please, Sammy...we have bigger things to worry about. I-" My voice cut off when I saw a dark shadow appear behind Sam and Bobby. It was nearly seven feet tall and I knew by the black robe that this was the famous "Death" that everyone had been talking about.

'I can't have you ruin things any further. You should've just left.' His voice rang in my mind and I barely had the chance to open my mouth when suddenly his hands shot out towards me, and my eyes widened, my stomach clenching as a sudden hunger over took me.

"Dean?" Sam's voice sounded miles away, and I wanted to call out to him, to point out the creature behind him and show him what he was doing to me, but suddenly I felt my fangs throb in my gums and my eyes flash red and I all I could focus on was the hunger. The pain in my stomach. The sudden need to feed.

The monster within me.

"Dean! No!" Castiel shouted as I zoomed forward, knocking out the gun from Bobby's hand as I slammed him against the wall, and I heard shouts in the background, pleading, but I couldn't stop. I couldn't fight. It was like I wasn't even in control of my body at all anymore, and just as I leaned forward to sink my fangs into his neck....

a gun went off.

And suddenly the hunger wasn't the only pain I was feeling.

"He was right..." I heard Sam whisper.

And then another shot went off.

_______________________________________

I just love writing dramatic chapters, ohmygosh. I don't even know what's going to happen next.