Hiding

Leo's POV
Raph disappeared for the third time this week. We looked everywhere. Even April and Casey helped but we couldn't find out were he went. "Peek a boo" we heard someone say. We turned around saw Raphie giggling. We all smiled and ran over to him. "Were have you been" I said picking him up. "I don't know" he said laying on my chests sleepy. "Are you tired" I asked and he nodded. C'mon buddy lets give to sleep." I said packing him to the bed. I layed him down and gave him a bottle. I turned the light off and headed
Downstairs.
Raph's POV
I layed in the crib drinking out of my bottle. I climbed out of my bed and crawled over to a hole in the wall. I pushed my bottle in it and crawled to the door. I crawled through the crack in the door and pulled myself up on the railing. I giggled watching Mikey crawl around the floor bored. He looked up at me smiled.
Mikey's POV
I heard giggling and looked up to see raphie holding himself up on the railing. "Raphie" I said happily running up to him. I picked him up and took him downstairs. We played trains and cops. Raphie was getting thirsty so I went upstairs to get his bottle. I looked over his whole room but I couldn't find it. I went downstairs to see raphie giggling. I smiled and sat beside him. "What did you do with your bottle" I asked. "The monster stole it" he said. "What monster" I asked. "The cweepy monster" he said in his cute baby voice. "Where did he take it" I asked sitting raph on my lap. "I don't know" he said laying on my chests. "April do.we have another bottle." I yelled. She walked in and saw Raphie. "Don't he have one" she asked picking him up. "Not anymore. The monster apparently ate it" I said and Raphie giggled. She chuckled and took him in the kitchen. They came out with a new bottle and Raphie smiling.
Sorry it took so long to update 7th grade has a lot of home work. I'll try to update soon hope you like it.