clobbered milk

Donnie's POV
I was working on an antidote for Raph but I couldn't figure it out. I was getting irritated and angry. "Onnie" I heard someone say. I turned around and smiled. "Hey buddy" I said picking him up."pway" he asked. I chuckled. "Sure baby brother" I said and we headed to the living room. We started playing with his cars. He crawled upstairs into his room. (He can't walk by the way)
I followed him to see what he was doing. He reached his hand in a hole in the wall and pulled out one of his bottles filled with clobbered milk. He put in his mouth and started to drink it. I ran over to him and jerked it away from him. He was about to cry. I picked him up and layed him on my shoulder. "Don't cry buddy I'll get you something to drink" I whispered as we went downstairs. He was crying and I was trying to calm him down. I made him some milk and gave it to him. He quit crying and drank the milk. I smiled and layed him in his crib. April walked in and looked at Raph laying in the crib. "Where did you find his bottle" she asked. "He hid it in a whole then tried to drink clobbered milk" I said. She chuckled and walked over to me. "You are really good with him" she said smiling. "Th-thanks" I said blushing. "Your welcome" she said and we heard Raph giggle. We looked at him and smiled.