first tooth

This was requested by GabbyErwin hope you like and I'm still accepting request.
Donnie's POV
We were in the dojo training. Raph was still asleep. We heard crying from the living room. Sensei dismissed us. We bowed and went to the living room. Raph was holding the rails on the top of his crib screaming and crying. I went over to him and picked him up. "Shhh it's okay your okay" I said but he was still screaming. "Let me try" mikey said and I handed him Raph. It didn't work so he handed him to Leo. Nothing was working. "Let me see him again" u said and he handed him to me. I put my finger in his mouth and rubbed it along his gum. I felt a tooth. I smiled and handed Raph to Leo which looked confused. I grabbed my phone and told April to bring some medicine for babies gums. Raph was finally getting his teeth. "What's going on Donnie" Leo asked. "Raph's starting to get his first tooth" I said happily. "Really" mikey said getting Raph. "Yep" I said as I went to the kitchen. I put some cold water in Raph's bottle and handed it to Mikey. He stuck the bottle in Raph's mouth who quit crying. April walked into the lair with the tube of medicine. (Don't know the name of it) "thanks April" I said taking the tube of medicine. I put some of it on my finger and rubbed it on his gum. "There you go raphie" I said wiping my finger off. He smiled and layed down on my shoulder and went to sleep. I layed him down in his crib. I shut the door and turned the light off.