Recovery

(Back at lair)
Donnie's POV
Raph has a lot of cuts and his oxygen level is dangerously low. His brain has been trying to shut down for at least a hour. I can't believe (twist that frown upside down you gotta twist that frown upside down sorry I couldn't help it) we let him get captured. He could die and it would be our fault. I looked at Raph laying on the bed. I put my head in my hands and cried. I couldn't help it our 'baby' brother could die and there isn't anything I can do to help him. I felt a small soft hand on my arm. I looked up to see Raph awake. He was sitting up and looking at me sadly. "It otay" he said giving me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. "Yeah it is" I said. "Does anything hurt" I asked worriedly. "My head huwts" be said laying his hand on his head. "Are you tired" I asked and he shook his head. 'Good' I thought "I'm hungwy" he said. I smiled and packed him to the kitchen where Mikey and Leo were. Raph reached out and grabbed leo's neck. He jumped half a foot. Raph giggled. I handed him to Leo and smiled. "Is he going to be okay" Leo asked as Raph played with his finger. "Yeah he'll have a few scars but he should be okay but he hungwy" I said and Mikey laughed at the way I said the last part.
Leo's POV
I was so glad Raphie was gonna be okay. I was smiling and talking to Donnie as Mikey fixed Raph some pancakes. I felt something wet on my finger and then it was filled with pain. I yelped and pulled it away. I looked down at Raph who was starting to cry. "Um Mikey can you hurry I want my finger" I said as I put my finger back in his mouth. He laughed alongside of Donnie and put the pancakes in the freezer to cool. Raph stopped chewing on my finger so I looked down at him. He had that face he had when he ate celery. "Oh come on my finger isn't that bad" I complained. He licked the table as if it would get rid of the taste. Mikey and Donnie were in a laughing fit. Mikey got Raph's pancakes out of the freezer and sat them in front of him. Raph stuffed his face hole and we went to bed. Mikey layed a sleeping Raph in his crib and we watched as he slept smiling. Raph was going to be okay we know he will.