Shopping with Susan

Evelyn was in her room and stared out of her window. She was too scared to sleep, maybe Robert would really kill her. She sighted and didn't know what to do. Evelyn wanted to see her friends, she wanted to know if they were alright. She walked up and down her room, it was so boring here. Even though her room was nice- she had a big TV, a closet full of clothes sponsored by the Downey's, a big bed, plenty of books and her own beautiful bathroom- but she just didn't know what to do. She couldn't go for a swim in the pool, it was too late for that and some crazy vampire might even see her. The Downey's also had a library, but the books didn't really interest Evelyn. She went down the stairs to the ground floor to get something to drink when she heard some soft music and stopped. Evelyn could see how Robert and Susan held each other tight as they swayed to the music. She sighed, that was just too cute. Then the music changed to something more exciting and Robert started to kiss Susan.

"Yuck!" Evelyn thought. "Old people kissing!"

But for some reason she couldn't look away. Susan laughed quietly into the kiss and Robert walked and pushed her back against the wall.

"Robert, not here." warned Susan gently.

"Mhh, why?" He kissed down her jar and reached her neck, where he placed more gentle kisses on her skin, sucking her special spot and leaving a mark.

"Because we have a child in our house! She could walk in any minute!"

"No, she won't. I bet she's sleeping, she had a hard day." He continued to kiss her neck and then he bit down slowly and gently. Evelyn gasped. Why would he hurt his own wife? She could see how a tiny bit of blood trickled down her neck. Susan moaned and Robert put his hands on both of her cheeks and stroked them while he began to suck gently. Susan clung on to Robert like her life depended on it as Robert let go of her neck and kissed away the rest of the blood.

"Mhh, you taste so sweet." said Robert seductivly, licked his lips and kissed her again. Evelyn could see how the bite marks on Susan's skin began to disappear very quickly.

"I need to go now." Susan said as she pushed Robert away.

"What?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, we have nearly 1am. I need to go to the office, I'm already late.

"Aww no."

"Yes."

"When are you coming back?"

"Around 6am."

"That's too long."

"No, that's actually short."

"Mhh, if you say so."

"Not everybody can have so unnormal workhours like you."

"Hey! They're not unnormal!"

"Yes, they are. Sometimes you work until sunrise, or even during the day. It's very dangerous."

"Don't worry about me." Susan just shook her head.

"Well, I really need to go now." She walked into the hallway, put hear coat on and grabbed the keys.

"I'm taking the Porsche, okay?"

"Sure, baby."

"By the way, we have way too many cars, you know?" Susan said.

"No! We just have the Porsche, the Ferrari, the Lamborghini, the three Audis and...." Susan just stared at him. "Okay, maybe." Robert admitted smirking. "But you love them."

"Yeah, I really need to go now. Be good and don't scare the poor girl too much." Susan said seriously.

"I don't."