The park

Robert ran out and followed her, but he lost her at the next cross-way.

"I'll drive around the city, I'll find her." Robert announced as he stepped into the house.

"Just leave it. She is hiding somewhere, you won't find her."

"Somebody else will find her, Susan. She is in danger."

"I know and she will come back, she can't live out there anymore and she knows it."

"I can't just sit around here, I have to go." He picked up the car keys, grabbed a jacket and quickly kissed Susan, then he went out of the door and to one of his many cars. Robert quickly got in, started the engine and sped down the streets, hoping to find her. When he rached Downtown, he pakred his car and got out, looking for some dark allys where Evelyn could be. He walked around again and again, but there was no sign of Her. He searched all the dark places, empty houses and allys, but he didn't find her. Robert got really nervous, he knew what could happen to her. He made his way to the park, hoping that she was still alive and safe. Robert cared deeply for the girl, he didn't want her to get hurt. There was a small playground next to him and behind a tree, he could see two dark shadows. One was very tall and muscular while the other one was small and fragile, it looked like a girl.

"Leave me alone!" said a small, scared voice. Robert knew that voice.

"Evelyn?" he asked and took a step closer, the two shadows didn't recognize him.

"Leave you alone? Ha! It's your own fault, why would a human run around a dark park full of vampires in the middle of the night? Now you're mine, I can't remember the last time I had some young, fresh blood!" Now Robert ran to the person, grabbing his shirt and dragging him away from the girl.

"What's your problem, man?" asked the vampire. "She is human! I mean, we can share her if you want?" Robert punched him in the face.

"Get lost, you fucking idiot."

"Hey, man. I was here first, she belongs to me." Roberts eyes tunred red.

"I won't say it again." The vampire quickly ran away and Robert looked at the girl, who was sitting on the floor, leaning against the tree, head in her hands and crying. He squatted next to the girl.

"Evelyn?" he asked gently, put one hand under her chin and turned her head up, looking into her red face. "Oh my god, finally!" Evelyn just stood up, crashed into him and hugged him. "See, I told you you can't survive out here." Robert whispered while he pulled her closer to him, comforting her in the best way he could.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled. "For all the things I said."

"It's okay." he said smiling. Robert had to admit that he actually cared for her and he didn't give a fuck about anybody else besides his wife. "Let's go home."
-------------------
I know, it's really short. Sorry :)
I'm very busy with school and applying for university but I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can. Keep voting and commenting, thank you :)