Chapter Thirteen

As we drove home, I sat in the middle of the bench seat next to him, hand high on his inner thigh. I saw a dirt road with a sign for a campground and pointed it out to Danny, "Hey, can we got that way?" He gave me a look and I blushed, "Well, I was thinking that if we are going to talk about public sex than maybe we should try it, somewhere that we are most likely not going to get arrested for doing it."

Danny took the turn for the dirt road quickly, causing the truck to go up on two wheels. I laughed as he skidded to a stop near a bunch of picnic tables that were completely abandoned. Wanting to give him something to work for, I jumped out of the truck as soon as he turned if off and ran for the tables. Danny jumped out and ran after me, but I managed to get a table between us. We played cat and mouse for a few minutes before Danny just jumped over the table and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, lifting me off the ground.

I screamed and laughed, "Alright, alright, you win." I twisted in his arms and kissed him hard, our tongues tangling together. Pushing away breathless, I took a step back and started unbuttoning my shirt. Danny just stood there and watched, his eyes drinking in my every move. Once I had my shirt off, I started to get impatient. I just wanted him to fuck me now. I quickly took off my jeans, and then followed with my underwear until I was completely naked. "So, are you ready for this big boy?" I asked, gesturing towards myself.

Danny walked over to me slowly, and gathered me up in his arms, kissing me. He was still completely dressed, but I didn't mind. The feeling of his clothes against my naked skin was a very erotic experience. He grabbed me roughly by the arm and pulled me over to a tree, pushing me face first against the rough bark. At the sound of his zipper going down, I groaned. He shoved himself into me so roughly that I had to hold onto the tree for support, my nipples enjoying the abrasion they were experiencing from the bark. He continued to fuck me against that tree until we had both cum, spent.

We moved away from the tree and Danny's eyes immediately looked ashamed, "Fuck babe, I hurt you." He lightly touched the scratches I had gotten from the tree, "I didn't mean to be that rough. You are just so fucking hot that I wasn't thinking straight."

I grabbed his hand and placed a kiss on his palm, "Trust me Danny, if I hadn't enjoyed it, you would have known." Getting dressed, I watched as he awkwardly zipped himself back into his pants, "I loved what we did out here. I don't think that I have come that hard in a long time." I walked back over to him and placed my hands on his chest, giving him a gentle kiss, "We will definitely have to do this again sometime. Maybe go somewhere where we have a slightly higher chance of getting caught."

Danny chuckled, "This wasn't public enough for you?"

I pressed against him and could feel that he was starting to get hard again, "Danny, you will always be enough for me, in whatever way I can get you. I don't need to have public sex to get off, but it does heighten the sensations." I pressed my hand to his groin, "I see that little Danny likes the idea of going somewhere more public, maybe the movie theater? Or maybe, we could just go back to your place and have some fun?"

"Well I think that sounds like a fabulous idea," Danny said as he scooped me up and carried me back to his truck. "Just think of all the naughty things we can do with a bed. I think I have some whipped cream and chocolate sauce in the fridge."

"You know just the way to a girl's heart."

I awoke the next morning feeling slight sore, but completely satisfied. My chest had several red scratches on it from the tree, but they were love marks so I didn't really mind. I climbed out of Danny's arms, trying not to wake him up. I had to be to work in a few hours, and since it was my first day, I didn't want to be late because I was living with a super horny male. I'd come to the realization that either he was just always this horny, or it was me that was making him feel that way.