Chapter Twenty Three

"Thank you so much for picking me up, Gabs," I said as we drove down the highway towards the more expensive mall in the city. "None of my clothes fit any more, since I put on a little bit of weight."

"Don't bash your body, Iz. You look fantastic. I'll always thought you were a little too skinny and anorexic looking."

"I'm not upset about the weight gain. In fact, I'm happy about it." I cupped my breasts, which made my nipples tighten with arousal. Being braless was not conducive to hiding hard nipples, "These are bigger, which is a plus. But being with Da...being with the fireman made me appreciate myself more. He liked me with a little more curves, saying that I had lost the starved look that I had when he met me." I dropped my hands from my breasts when I saw the look Gabriella was giving me, "He actually thinks that I am still too skinny. He just told me that yesterday."

"So, not only did you get a bigger rack without surgery, but the guy who loved you actually liked you with curves? Why did you give him up again?"

My eyes glared holes into the side of her head, "Don't start that again with me Gabs, it's only been a few hours since you dropped me off at home. I haven't really even had a chance to process everything yet. As much as I would love to go back right now, I can't."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I can't promise to never bring it up again, but I promise to give you at least the rest of today without trying to make you go back to the guy you won't tell me about." She chuckled a little bit, "So what do we need to do today?"

"Well, I need clothes, obviously. While wearing yoga pants and t-shirts is comfortable, it doesn't work for very long. Especially considering I am going commando right now, no underwear at all."

A quick glance at my chest confirmed what I said, "Okay, we'll get you clothes first. We'll go to our usual store, I'm sure they will have something that will work better. Plus, you definitely need a bra, hard nipples are a turn on, but I don't think that is what you were going for."

My mind flashed back to the times Gabriella and I fooled around, causing my nipples to get even harder. We had a lot of fun back in the day, but hadn't been together in a few years, "Maybe we should go lingerie shopping first. As you said, walking around looking aroused is probably not the best idea, unless you are looking to get laid. And, after being in a relationship for so long, I wouldn't be able to have sex with anyone else for a while."

We arrived at the lingerie shop and the salesperson greeted us by name, greeting Gabriella with more warmth than she greeted me. Back before the crash and being with Danny, I was rather a self-entitled bitch, expecting everyone to do things for me, always at my beck and call. Instead, this time I just smiled at her warmly.

The girl was taken aback by my niceness, but still kept a wary look on her face, "You look like you have grown a little since the last time you were here, implants?"

"No, just some good home cooking." I laughed, "I will need to be measured and am planning on getting several matching bra and panty sets."

The girl took her tape measure out and gestured for me to raise my arms slightly. She wrapped the tape around my ribs, and then over my breasts. I inhaled sharply when the tape grazed my nipples. "Well, Miss Bellefleur, you've gone up two cup sizes since the last time you were fitted. But, you are still well within the sizes that we carry here. Any specific types of bras that you want."

"Sexy," Gabriella said. "She wants lots of sexy lingerie."

I glared at her, "Don't listen to what she says. I've gotten used to cotton bras the past few months, so I want mostly comfortable lingerie. However, I would like a couple sexy bra and panty sets. Just a couple though."