Chapter 7: Fab?

"You have a great voice" I slowly turned around. I could feel my face turning red.

"Me?" I said. "Well yeah who else! We're the only ones in here."
"Oh. Thanks I guess." I turned back around and kept staring at the same record I've been staring at the whole time trying to look occupied, but I bet I just looked like a freak staring at a record with a red face. I could sense that the was still standing there looking at me.

"You must really love Radiohead. You've been staring at that record the whole time." I turned around to face him again. "Yup, good melodies
& a good voice to go with it." I feel like those words weren't necessary but I just had to make it less awkward. For a second I thought he was going to turn around and leave but he continued to talk. "You gonna buy that?" I looked at the record and reminded myself about Julian.

"Fab?"

"Yeah."

"You know where Julian is?"

He looked at me up and down. "So you his girlfriend or what?"

Are you serious? I just got done blushing and being embarrassed by him catching me singing just  a second ago.
My face gets red hot. Not because I 'love' Julian but because I'm frustrated. By the way I get annoyed pretty easily. And for the dumbest reasons. 

"No we're not dating. I'm an old friend. I kinda have to talk to him." My face cooled down.

"Oh. Well I was just asking because you two seem to match her description. Except my friend, Nikolai, said she dresses slutty, but you seem to have your shit together." He said scratching his chin.

"Anyways, do you know where he is." I was getting kinda annoyed now. "Yeah he's in his house. Called in sick."

I put down the record and headed out the door. While he just stood there looking at the Radiohead 'Kid A' record. "You didn't answer my question! If you plan on buying the record I could save it for you!" I looked back and saw that he was still looking at the record. "Nah, it's fine. Not right now anyways!" I yelled back

Fab's POV
Man, she must really love Radiohead. She was staring at that record for a really, really, long time. She has a really great voice too. Wonder who she is. She kinda looks a little too young to be 'old friends' with Julian. Sister? I mean Jules does have a nice voice too. Nah he probably would of told me by now. I sure am thinking about her a lot. I don't know I'm probably high or something.

Aliciya's POV
I feel like Jules and Fab are really good friends. They're kinda similar. Ew what if I knocked on Julian's door and he was having sex with his girlfriend. Ugh what if she's annoying. Like I care. Or actually... I do care, I need to share my opinions because I care about Julian, and you know what? I'm going to try and be more social from now on, I can't grow up and tell people I was a lonely, antisocial, geek. Even though I am. But I'm not gonna make a bunch of random friends just because I can. I'm just gonna stick with Julian, and Evan. Or maybe just Julian. I bet Evan asked Kathrine to the dance just to make me jealous. Why would I be jealous? I kinda wanna go to the dance to make him jealous. Too bad I don't have a date.

     After all this thinking I knocked on Julian's    door. After knocking on his door I immediately regretted it. For some unknown reason.Wait. Why did I doubt Julian's girlfriend? What if she's-

"Who is it."

"Pizza Hut."

"Wrong house."

"Open up man it's Alice!" I said with a giggle.

My thoughts were interrupted with his soothing voice. On the other side of the door. He slowly opened the door. He didn't look sick but he looked pretty tired, or sad I couldn't tell. He let me inside. "What's up." I said while making my way to his dinning table. "Uh not much." He said while rubbing his eyes. I got all of my things out of my bag to start studying. "Where's Mr. Paranoid?" I looked up from my studies. "I told him if he doesn't like you I don't like him." Then I continued studying. "Where's your girlfriend, shouldn't she be with you like all the time. I mean I'm just guessing on how relationships work." He just stood there staring at me with a blank stare. "Alice I'm really sorry I was gonna tell you I swear. But she kinda broke up with me so, yeah." He said while scratching the back of his head. "Why are you sorry? I was just asking about your girlfriend, or ex girlfriend. I'm not jealous I was just wondering what she was like dude. Jeez." He walked up to me and playfully punched my shoulder. "Pft, I knew that, I was just messing with ya." He stood there silently watching me study. Then he looked at my bag and pulled something out. "So. A dance huh. You going?" I took the paper out of his hands and threw it into the trash can. "No I don't have anyone to go with. I don't know how to dance either." I began studying. Then he took the pencil out of my hand. "Well what if I take you? And if Evan goes he'll get jealous." I looked up at him, and I can tell he's not joking. I stared at my work. Do I even have time for a dance? I need to study. I can't say no. I guess it would be a good chance to know Julian ever since we've 'reunited'. "Yeah ok. I'll go." I continued studying. He was still standing next to me. Looking at me.

"Well!?" He said.

"Well what?"

"You have to buy your dress and, do your hair and, figure out your makeup, and shoes, and jewelry, AND what time I should pick you up!"

I scooted back my chair to look at all my work spread out on the table. Then I looked at Julian. "Well come on, I don't have anyone else to go shopping with me, so I might as well just take you."

I walked to my house to get my money,and we headed to a store that sells dresses. When we walked in we were greeted by a blond lady chewing on her gum loudly. "Welcome my name is Jess. Do you need help finding anything, or are you just looking around." 

"We would like to see some homecoming type dresses but I don't want anything fancy, and about one inch above the knee. Oh and also I don't want any eye catching colors." The girl looked at me up and down and disappeared among the dresses.