2. I'm Back, and Bad

I felt the warm breeze wash over my face as i stepped out of the airport doors, closed my eyes and sighed. I felt Ash's arm come around my shoulder while the other picked up one of my suitcases.

"I really have missed you sis" he said quietly

"I really missed you too big bro" I grinned up at him

"So now" he exclaimed, suddenly talking louder "how has it been since I visited?" 

"It's been awesome! Although I did miss it here, you know how much I loved it there"

"Yeah? So what have you and the guys been up to?"

"You know, the usual, partying, racing, fighting, getting arrested. Oh yeah that reminds me, the band say hi"

"How did being arrested remind you of that?" he asked

"Well...a couple weeks ago we got arrested because we went to Liquid and some guy grabbed my butt, you know how protective the guys get so they started beating him up. ANYWAY, turns out this guy has some friends, can't imagine why, but they started to get involved so then JJ just had to get involved, then the cops showed up and arrested us. Oh and I also may have punched one of the cops in the face...fun times"

"Oh god scary, you crack me up, anyway I miss those guys"

"I know right? Doesn’t everyone?"

It was at that point at which I realised that my siblings and their friends were all listening to our conversation

"Oh...hey there" i smirked at them "hows it hanging biatches?"

"Huh" was the first thing to come out of Carters mouth

"Is he retarded?" I asked Ash with a smile on my face

"No more than when you left Scar"

"So pretty fucking retarded then?" i replied laughing

"It’s pretty funny how they have gone into some kinda shock mode, they aren't actually saying anything" I said circling them slowly 

"CUMMON GUYS" I heard my mum scream over from the car.

“erg..We better get going then” I sighed, “you know what?” I asked Ash

“What?” he replied

“if their reaction is that I can’t wait until I see the rest of the stuck up bitches and jerks at school” I laughed

“Yeah! Oh god..i am so driving you to school on Monday to see their reactions!”

“oh no your not Ash! I can drive myself in my new motorbike”

“new? You got a new one already? Did you crash the other one? What type is it?”

“Yeah I crashed it..my bad. But this. This is my baby. You’ll just have to see, it should be arriving tomorrow morning!”

“You lucky bitch! I can’t actually believe that they let you get one”

“Its not that suprising seeing as I paid for it all and everything, but man are they pissed that I crashed my old one!”

“Is that why your back?” Carter butted into our convocation

“Partly” I sighed as we made our way over to the car “it was mostly because of all the trouble I’ve been getting into”

“Trouble?” He snorted, “You. And trouble? Right okay mate.”

“Dude, I probably wouldn’t do that if I were you..she’s pretty badass now” Ash replied

“Duuuddee” he mocked “its gonna take a lot more than a change of wardrobe, some made up stories and a diet to make me believe that”