3. I'm Back, and Bad

Sorry for not uploading sooner! I lost the work because I kinda accidently stepped on my laptop and it broke... :L -.- anyways its summer now and I have basically nothing planned so uploading on both my stories here i come!

Please vote, comment and fan! I love all of my fans, seriously I LOVE YOOOU!!!

and spead the word about my stories to other people here on wattpad :L because i'm sure if I get more people voting on this story I'll upload sooner!!

<3 xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was woken up what seemed like a couple of minutes later but turned out to be hours by a pounding on my door.

"SCARLETT" I heard Zayne screaming from behind my door, though it was muffled due to the extra thick wood..lets just say that i have a tendency to play music quite loud

"WHAT" I screamed back

"its dinner, duh, just open the freaking door, mum said i had to wait for you to actually come out before i can leave"

I yanked the door open and glared at him "do you always do as mum says?" I questioned

He was about to retort when his eyes went wide, i guess he saw my new room "wo..this has changed a bit" he said

"yeah, yeah whatever can we go down to dinner now?" I asked, closing and locking my door behind me

He gave me a questioning look, what can i say? i've learnt to be prepared after these last few years. I dashed down the stairs, the mouthwatering smells of a freshly cooked dinner entering my nostrils.

"whats for dinner?" I questioned, sitting down at the last empty space

"homemade pizza" my mum answered, there is one thing you have to know, my mums pizza is the BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD. seriously. its amazing.

"oh god yes" i screamed, pumping my fists in the air "what?" i asked everyone who was staring at me "mums pizza is the best.."

They all nodded, resuming dishing out. I grabbed 3 slices of pizza as soon as the plates were put on the table and ate them in record time. They were all staring at me again. "SERIOUSLY. will you stop staring at me as if i've grown an extra head?! airplane food sucks."

"right then...i'm going to go to my room and chat to my friends as they have just woken up" I said, scraping back my chair and getting up from the table, taking my plate with me.

"wait, sweetie" my dad said

I groaned, he only ever called me sweetie when he was going to tell me something I wasn't going to like "what this time?"

"you're starting school tomorrow, so rest up" he said

I just grunted in return, throwing my plate in the dishwasher and heading back upstairs. As soon as I entered my room I grabbed my laptop and dove onto my bed, Skype was the first thing to pop up on my desktop, a conversation with the gang no less.

"HEY GUYS" i screamed into the computer

I recieved a chorus of hey's and hi's back

"dude! we miss you already" Sky spoke first although he was backed up by a lot of nodding heads

"yeah we do!" JJ said "you know what i realised today? IM THE ONLY GIRL LEFT" she screeched

"aww you know you love us Jo" Storm teased

"well duh but still...anywya! how'd they react?" she question, her face suddenly becoming alight, she loved gossip

"they didn't recognise me at all" I laughed "as soon as I greeted Ash, their faces were masks of confusion, it was kinda hilarious"