4. I'm Back, and Bad

FML ITS BEEN NEARLY A MONTH. okay well now i promise to upload at least once a fortnight okay? just remind me :L <3 xxx

i'm dedicating it to this person because she'd awesome, commenting on my stories and it makes me smile when i read her comments telling me to upload :P :)

p.s. IT WONT LET ME ADD A VIDEO. But my video was going to be One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful :) i LOVVVEE one direction and its their first single :) so look it up on youtube :D because i think you should, especially people who don't live in Britain because you probably won't know who they are :L yeah so check it out and ill try link it again :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I could get too far down the corridor I was called back to the office by Mrs O.

"Sorry dear," she apoligized "I forgot that the principal wanted to see you before you went to class"

"mmmkay" I replied rolling my eyes, I really shouldn't have been suprised, it was probably about my behaviour. As I walked towards the big wooden door I couldn't help getting lost in my thoughts. How should I act? Should I pretend that my behaviour was going to improve or should I just act as normal? Who was I kidding...I don't change for anyone. The principal can deal with the real me because I knew I'd be back soon..

I opened the door to the office without knocking and strolled into the room.

"Hey there, you wanted to see me?.......sir" I asked, smirking whilst chewing my gum

"Welcome back, Ms Johnson" he greeted me, "now i'd appreciate it if you would take that gum out, leave my office and when I'm done with Chase here you can knock on the door and we'll start again"

It was then I noticed the boy sitting in the chair in front of the principals desk. He looked about my age with brown hair, peircing green eyes and looked like a complete badass from the expression he had on his face, it was uncaring as to what the principal was saying but i could see the interest sparkling in his eyes as to who I was. One thing was for sure, he wasn't here when I was and I was sure we were going to be good friends.

"err..whatever" i rolled my eyes and collapsed in the chair next to the boy "hey" i said, giving a head nod

"Ms Johnson, did you not hear me? i said put that gum away and wait outside"

"Yes I heard you, I just don't want to andI can't be bothered to go all the way outside the door when I can just as easily sit here and wait"

"Right, well then.." he said trailing off "anyway mr Mathews just keep in mind what I said and you may go back to class now"

"whatever" he scoffed pushing his chair backwards andleft the room "cya around" he nodded to me as he exited through the door

A silence fell upon the room once he had left with the principal, whose name was Gregory Simmons, and I staring at eachother, I was not backing down first.

"well Roxy" he sighed, lowering his gaze to the papers on his desk. my school record. "I would say nice to see you back but I see you have changed a bit since our last meeting"

"just a bit" I scoffed back, smiling and showing my perfect teeth.

"right," he said "okay, now you're behaviour has changed drastically since I last saw you, pranks on the teachers, sleeping in class, skipping class, leaving class, fights..need I say more? You know all of this already"

"yep" I replied, "so what do you want?"

"Your behaviour needs to change" he stated, confidence in his voice