6. I'm Back, and Bad

I realised I had forgotten to lock my door the following morning as I was shook awake, "ugh, wtf. Get out of my room" i grunted, not even bothering to turn over

"Oh, Scarlett, you've changed quite a bit, but that wasn't much of a greeting after 3 years, was it?" a familiar voice chuckled in my ear

"Piss off!" I replied in a grunt again

"Still not a morning person then?" then person chuckled again. It was at that moment I realised who the speaker was, I squeeled and rolled over while simultaneously throwing my arms around the muscular back and neck.

"BLAAAKE!" I screeched, probably deafening him but I didn't care "I missed you!"

You see, I don't think you quite understand the extent of my loserish, unpopular ways, basically anyone but Ash and Blake were afraid to be seen near me, let alone talk or hang out with me, now that would be social suicide. Anyway, regardless of all of the suicidy consequences Blake hung out with me and although he was actually my brother's friend he felt like one of my own, I mean he knew my favourite movie, colour, foods (and there were alot), what i hated, what made me mad, sad, happy, he basically knew everything.

"I missed you too kiddo!" He laughed, as you could probably tell, Blake is a laugher. "I haven't had a wednesday movie night since you left!"

Wednesday movie night was always our thing, whilst my brother and his other friends would go to parties or the movies with people from school, Blake and I would spend the time watching movies on the flat screen tv with Ben and Jerries ice-cream and salted popcorn. He was like my best friend, altough that sounds kinda weird.

"Neither have I!" I laughed

"Well that's proably why you look like a stick then.." he teased

"Shut up!..I missed you..thanks for visiting! you bum" I pouted

"Sorry sweets but I wasn't allowed, you know what my parents are like 'save up for uni, think about your future blahblahblah'"

"Meh..i kinda expected it anyway" I shrugged

"Shush now!" he quietened me, "you need to get ready, I'll meet you downstairs" he pushed me, planting a kiss on my cheek whilst whispering "I really did miss you" in my ear.

The smile was still on my face as he closed my door and I rushed around my pig sty of a room trying to find some decent clothes to put on. I finally decided on some shorts, not super short but it was hot today.., a loose fitting creamy vest top, a three quarter sleeved leather jacket and a pair of leather combat boots, the outift was finished off with my favourite pair of patterned ray bans hanging from the front of my shirt

"Sup" I nodded to the people in the kitchen as i grabbed an apple

"Morning" My parents, Blake and Ash replied

"Why so happy?" Ash questioned

"Why else? Blake's here!" I laughed

"Oh yeah..i forgot you guys used to be friends"

"Yeah..well..I'm gonna get going, I'll see you guys at school" I replied, giving them hugs and my parents kisses

"Cya at school!" Blake waved

I wanted to arrive early at school so I could practise my guitar and maybe write a couple of new songs for when my parents let me go back to England, my friends said they'd wait for me..aren't they sweet! aha. I grabbed the keys from the front of my rucksack and placed it into the holdal on the back of my bike's seat. With my guitar on my back I jumped onto my bike, revving the engine and pulling out of the garage on route to school.