4

4 years ago (March 2011)

You looked tired. He said softly.

I looked tired but I'm still pretty. I joked but he gave me a blank look.

Maybe not? I whispered back. I bowed my head and bit my lip.

Chin up princess! You will be and forever be the prettiest girl for me. I love you so much. I... love...you...sooooooooooooooo much baby. His soothing voice made me looked up and meet his gaze on my laptop screen.

He broke the silence when he started to sing... omg

"I wanna layyyy you down on the bed of roses.... "

He wasn't a great Singer but I love it when he tried to sing for me just to make me laugh.

Babe. Stop it. I said between the fits of laughter erupted from my chest.

What? I have a wonderful voice!!!! He said

I gave him a blank look, just like he did to me minutes ago.

Okay. I got it.

I laughed even more. Suddenly he looked so serious.

I love you babe. I hope I can hug you now and kiss you like there's no tomorrow. I miss your arms around me, I miss your lips, I miss your laughs, I miss your voice. God, I miss everything about you. I miss you so much babe. A lot.

I haven't uttered a single word as I watched him cry. I kept biting my lip to suppressed the sob that wanted to come out. I know, tears were flowing freely in my eyes now. We both missed each other but we were so far.

~~~~~~

Present

Just got home from work. I'm so tired. How are you? I hope you're fine.

Can you do me a favor? Will you sing? It's just that I'm so tired and I'm all alone and everything feels so lonely inside.

I hope you are here with me.

N. x