5

4 years ago (June 2011)

Happy birthday to my baby boy! I love you so much to the moon and back. I miss you. I wish you a happy day babe! I greeted him with a huge smile in my face and his favorite red velvet  cake.

I know you maybe asking, red velvet cake? Like he likes sweet things like that? I know he's too unique
Thank you babe! Awe. I hope you're here with me now. I love you so much. Can you send that cake now? I'm hungry . He looked cute when he pouts like that, with his pleading eyes painted with a glint of happiness

Okay. But you will only have one slice of it. If you are hungry, I am starrrrvinggg!  I teased. I ate a slice of the cake,  with all the sorts of happy emotions in my face. I looked at him and stick out my tongue.

Hey, don't eat that. That is my cake.  Ugh it's not fair. He crossed him arms against his chest, looked away from the screen while pouting. What a crybaby. Haha jk.

Life is unfair babe but still I love you. I answered back with the sweetest smile i could give. His gaze went back on me.

~~~~~~
Present

Happy birthday to you! I wish you are here with me so that I can bury your face into the red velvet  cake I bought for you. Haha.

I wish you had a good time.  Don't drink too much okay? I hope you take good care of yourself because I won't be there to do that. Though it really hurts for me to say that, maybe someone will be doing that for me.. if that's the case, I hope that that someone does better than me.