when the meet girls (pov)

We were running on the roof tops looking for some trouble.
venus are you sure we should be looking for danger like this i mean this is our first day out of the sewers master tan chen said we could look around and come back at 12:30 it's 12:00. Said visper duddett its fine we will be back before we know it. Amoly replied. yeah but i wanna finnish a retro mutegen for mom to turn her back to her human self insted of her rat self. Visper said.
Ahhhhh
what was that. I was wondering from the screem I hured
i think it was screaming. Amoly said with a stupid answer
Eva. Venus told evanescence. on it. Eva said then she hits amoly in the back of the head. ow amoly replied. thank you.  visper said. no problem it's  fun.
Then we ran twirls the screaming. Wow people. Me and my sisters said. Wait. I said remembering something. mom said we have to stay away from people and bathrooms.
well im going *started beating up bad guys*. im in. amoly and visper yelled. I groan and jump down
After they beat up the bad guys
trips over trashcan. shhh amoly. We told her not wanting to draw attention.  does anybody else feel like there being watched amoly asked. Then There was a strange voice. they look just like us. Then I looked up I dont trust them come on guys I said jumping on roof running faster and faster and then finaly jummping into the alley :i...think...we...lost em...
Eva said in between breaths
The what we thought were people jumped down. shiiit Eva said. Then a turtle with a blue mask started talking. who are you he asked
hey there like boy versions of us. Amoly said. A turtle with an orange mask spoke up. hey thats what i said. He replied. :eva you know what to do Visper said. Then hits Amoly in the back of the head
And the turtle with the red mask hit the one with the orange mask.
hi im non of your business, and these are my sisters. That you also don't need to no. We are the Homato sisters. I replied to the turtles question from before.Thats wiered because. Our last name is Homato. wait whats your fathers name. I asked the turtle with the blue mask. splinter but his real name is Homato Yoshi. Realizing what he said I ran off with two of my sisters following behind me.

Amolys pov
wait whats your masters name the blue turtle asked me.tan chen and do you always ask so many questions I told him. running after my sisters

Raphs pov
Tangshen and do you always ask so many questions. The girl told Leo.
what just happened. I thought out loud. i thought she was dead. My little brother replied. Leo ran back to the lair with us following.