New family

Author: The pov is gonna be what they are thinking before they make it to their new home. So it is going to restart from them walking each time the pov changes. And do you guys like it better in the story way or the one that goes like this. let me know in the comments.

Bella: Yeah tell us

Author: thank you Bella

Bella's pov

We were walking down the Sewers because our mom and Splinter 'Dad' wanted to show us something. Me,Eva,Visper,Venus,Dork,Nerd,Grump, and silly (Can you guess who is who) were walking with them still mad about the past events. Neither of us want to leave our homes,We grew up there for a whole 5 years. Well at least I don't. Then we stopped walking in a big opening. 'Oh my gosh.' I yelled in my head. then I heard who I think was Visper yell wow. When I looked there was a tire swing. 

Eva's pov

I don't want to leave our home. Mom is teaching/training me and my sisters to be kunoiches. And she is helping me with my anger issues so I don't blow up at them. Me and mom spend time with each other before she meditates. She teaches me how to use some wooden stick so i could get my anger out on the dummy we have in our training room. I don't want to leave our home. I looked over to see Raph jumping in a puddle splashing me. I glared at him and kept thinking about all of this happening so quickly. Then we stopped walking in a big opening. It was huge, I looked at it in amazement. "Wow." I heard one of my sisters say. Wow is right. I saw a giant pool of water. To bad I cant swim.

Visper's pov

All of my books. All of my math books. All of my things I wont be able to have since we have new brothers. We had a spare room in our home that I used for all of it since I liked doing math and science. I sighed as i walked besides my sister and behind Venus. We stopped and I ran into her. I looked up to apologize till I saw a big opening to a place. "WOW." I said out loud. There was a lot of furniture in there.

Venus's pov

It can be that bad you would think. A bigger family to be with. We have new brothers so we must be happy. I do love our home don't get me wrong. I may be 5 years old but I have a lot of memories in that place. I will enjoy having more family, but like our mommy said we have to find the good in things. No matter how bad they are. Then we stopped walking and someone ran into me. I turned around and it was Visper. I looked back infront of me and saw what looked like a home. Visper yelled wow as we looked up. Wow is right. when i looked inside there was multiple rooms.

Mikey's pov

I was holding on to master splinters hand as we were walking somewhere. I don't now were we were going but it was taking forever. "It's taking a long time. Were are we going dad." I said as I smiled up at him. "You will know when we get there my son." "But its taking forever. will you carry me." I said as i put my arms up. He sighed and picked me put while smiling at me. "Better." He said while he started to walk again. "Yes." I said with a smile on my face. We were walking on train tracks till we made it to an opening. There were some stairs in it and a TV.

Donnie's pov

I'm gonna miss reading everyday in my quiet place. It is a big room with a table in it and chairs. I read in there everyday. I do math and wright. Master Splinter is teaching me how. But now that is all going to change with my new 'sisters.' I hate it and right now them. We stopped walking and i looked up. When I did I could see stairs that went up somewhere. I just stood there curiously.

Raph

I was mad. We had to leave our home because of some stupid girls. Why do we have to be with girls anyways. I was perfectly fine with us boys and dad. I just stomped as we were walking. I was jumping in puddles and getting the girl with the orange-ish (Amber) eyes. she glared at me and kept walking. I just walked next to my brother Leo. When we stopped I didn't look up. i just stood there till master splinter grabbed my hand and walked in there with me. It was Huge.

Leo

We were walking to the Surprise Master Splinter was showing us. He wouldn't tell me or any of my brothers what the surprise was. He just told us to walk with him the girls and tang-chen. I was happy we have a bigger family now. Now we have a mom and we gained 4 new sisters. Eva scares me thought. When we stopped me and everyone else just stood there amazed. "Go on walk inside." Our mother and dad said to us. All of us walked inside but Raph. I was gonna get him but master splinter spoke up to me. "Go on inside Leonardo I will get your brother." He said as I walked inside. It was big inside and there were a lot of things inside. I looked by the TV and there were some movies.  This is going to be fun.

Hope you guys liked. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I missed this book to. But If you have any requests put them here. Thanks