GIRLS POV

Venus's pov

Mom we are going out for patrol ok girls be back by 11:00 mom told us. hai Sensei we all said back. As We were running to find crime on the streets of new york. or our somehow brothers . As we were running we found the boys beating up some foot bots. There was a bunch of them. We jumped down to help them. As they were kicking butt I ran off when i saw them.

Eva's POV

When Venus ran off leo ran to see what was wrong. Me and the others were kicking foot bot butt. we were having fun then before we knew it we saw all of shredder's minions. Aww shell. we ran off in the direction venus and leo ran into and into the sewers without anyone following us. Venus what the heck I yelled at he  Wait Shhhh Venus told me. Don't shush me I yelled at her. Shhhhh I hear something it sounds like laphter we followed the sound of laughter. we looked in a sewer drain and we saw mom with a rat man. They were laughing and smiling then Mikey interrupted and said hi sensei. Who is this. Mom whos that Bella yelled. Wait you called him dad/mom they said in unison. Wait that is tangshen/yoshi. They said in unison again. yes they both said. But How did you see eachother again i asked. we were walking through the sewers looking for you 8 and we saw eachother. Who were suppose to be home 2 hours ago. Any ways what else happened visper said. She continued We were so happy. We are going to move in with each other again. Mom told us.  And...... Mom was cut off by visper. Wait witch lair are we going to live in ours or the boys. I was just going to ask you guys witch would you like to live in. Wait we chose.