choosing a lair

authors pov

I'm making it so they are little turtles so instead of them being on patrol they were running around in the sewers. The boys will be 6 and the girls 5 so now after everyone saw there mother/father they went back to their lairs for the night. they had to choose which home to live in. if either got there way they will have to lose there home, where they grew up, The place they call home.

Venus pov
No i don't want to leave i don't want to change our home. we grew up here this is where i want to stay I yelled out in my bedroom. do we have to go mom said Eva. Tangshan  walked in.
i told you my children, you need to agree with your new brothers, it would be either here or there it is what you choose, your choice. Now I will not have anymore of this. Then she walked out.

No Ones pov
after that they thought it over, they knew they didn't want to leave. there brothers could move into their lair. Visper thought. But that would mean they would have to share rooms and she didn't want that eather
Donnies pov
I don't want to leave I have all my books and lab equipment and i don't know if they have a space for a lab there and I need my lab
Raphael pov
I don't really care were we live but I will miss the 6 years of memories we had here I can't give that up
Yoshis pov
You have to be able to chose were to live. You have new sisters now and they need to be happy to. Sometimes the hard part of being a ninja is making decisions alright my sons.
Yes sensei they answers back to me.
Hmmm I wonder if tangshen and me could both find a lair for us and the children. I will be back my sons. Leonardo you are in charge. Yes sensei Leonardo answered back. And I went to  talk to tangshen.

Tangshens pov

I saw yoshi come into the lair to come and speak with me. He asked me to come with him so I did. Visper Venus you two are in charge. Yes mommy they answered back then me and yoshi got out and started walking. So why did you want me to come with you? I asked splinter. How about all 8 of the children have to move into a different lair so none of them have to chose. He told me. That is a great idea yoshi. So me and yoshi were walking all the way to the other side of the sewers to find a new place to live for our children. And we found the perfect spot. It was really big and all we have to do is fix it up. This was a great idea yoshi.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for not updating I had to try to work on my other 8 stories and it takes slower to update on my phone cause I don't have a computer anymore so I hope you liked it.