Blurb

"Doctor, I'm afraid that my daughter has gone rather mad. It's as if she isn't connected to reality. Instead, Alice is stuck in place she calls 'Wonderland'. She'll go through these spells where she tends to babble on and on about her wondrous experiences within 'Wonderland'. For example, every time there is a crescent moon Alice starts screaming and pointing at it, claiming that it is something called a 'Cheshire Cat'. Another time, we were just sitting in the garden and I caught her trying to run off, and when I told her not to, she told me she had to follow a white rabbit. The weird thing is, there was never a rabbit at all! Some of the  most recent ones are when she started calling her younger twin brothers, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum, she talked to flowers, and she thought she was shrinking! To be honest, it all is getting to a point where it concerns me. Everything Alice does seems like she's trapped in a totally different world."

-ATTENTION: This story is being entered into The Wattys #JustWriteIt Contest, so please vote and leave a few comments. Thank you for reading and please enjoy my twist on this classic story.

-Also, this story contains actual quotes and dialogue from Disney's Alice in Wonderland, so not all of it is mine.