Chapter Six: Breakfast with the Stilinskis

My niece is teething and Jesus all she does is eat lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles woke to his father gently shaking him awake he felt Derek's warm body besides him and he knew that his father would either strangle Derek awake or let it slide this one time for Stiles' sake. Stiles' eyes fluttered open and John smiled down at him Stiles and Stiles smiled back until his stomach started churning he slipped out of bed and ran into the bathroom shutting the door behind himself.

Derek woke up to see Stiles running out of the room and John glaring down at him. Derek was glad he put on pajama pants and shirt the night before or his situation would have been even worse then it is now. Derek sat up John cleared his throat ready to give Derek a speech the alpha could already tell it was going to be just that.

"Go comfort him." Derek raised his eyebrows in surprise, he was expecting so much more from the sheriff.

Derek nodded and got out of bed stumbling a little before catching his balance and knocking on the bathroom door. He could hear Stiles gagging from the other side of the door and he turned the knob cracking the door some to see Stiles' head in the toilet. Derek gave him a gentle smile crouching besides him and rubbing his back in circles, Stiles groaned before one last wave of nausea came and he vomited.

Stiles flushed the toilet and gave Derek an embarrassed smile, the alpha stood up and offered him a hand dismissing his embarrassment. Stiles took it standing it up, he leaned against the sink and started brushing his teeth, Derek walked out the bathroom to grab his own tooth brush and use the sink in the guest bathroom. Stiles sighed in relief his tongue no longer tasted bad, he shut the bathroom door again and relieved himself flushing the toilet and walking out of the bathroom.

Derek was already in his room sitting on Stiles' bed, his mouth clean. Stiles sighed and started rummaging through his dresser for an outfit to wear, he could feel Derek's eyes on his back. Stiles felt his neck heat up with a blush, he hated when Derek stared at him without saying anything. He grabbed a shirt and jeans turning back around he gave Derek a glare. Derek blinked and then gave Stiles a sheepish smile.

"Uh...sorry I spaced out." Derek rubbed at the back of his neck still smiling.

"It's fine." Stiles muttered slightly annoyed.

"I'm gonna go change." Derek stood up, "Do you want me to take you to school?"

"Please." Stiles sighed and Derek nodded kissing his forehead and walking out the room.

Stiles shut his bedroom door feeling a wave of nausea hitting him again. He groaned clutching his stomach, he leaned against his dresser swallowing hard. He had never felt this sick in his life. The nausea sub sided giving him enough time to get dressed. Stiles sighed tying his gym shoes and breathing slowly just in case he needed to throw up once again.

He sighed again feeling his stomach settle, he grabbed his book bag slinging it over his shoulder and opening up his room door. Derek stood on the other side of the hallway leaning against the wall in a leather jacket with a charming smile. Stiles smiled back even though he was slightly annoyed with Derek for no reason. They walked down the stairs to see John cooking in the kitchen, he put bread in the toaster and cracked eggs into a bowl. Stiles gagged a little at the smell of yolk. Derek grabbed his hand in a soothing manner.

"Are you okay?" Derek murmured softly.

"Yeah just nauseated." Stiles reassured him, Derek rubbed small circles on Stiles' hand as the took their seats.

"Morning boys." John cooked the eggs scrambling them.

"Morning." Stiles replied and Derek only gave John an awkward smile which John returned with an annoyed glare.

Derek's phone chirped with a text and he muttered something under his breath before fetching his phone out of his back pocket. His phone lit up with a message from Peter. Derek rolled his eyes tempted to ignore the text when his phone chimed once again. He unlocked his phone with an annoyed huff.

Peter: Baby boy I need your help.
Peter:Derbear I know you're awake.
Peter:Come on kiddo help your uncle out.

Derek:What do you want. And stop with the stupid petnames.

Peter:Finally! Just get to the loft and I'll explain everything.

Derek: just tell me.

Peter: Champ if it were anything horrible I would have already told you just get here.

Derek:stop with the names. I'll be there.

Peter:Thanks Der Der.

Derek locked his phone with a frown as John placed a plate in front of Stiles who looked like he was about to throw up all over again. Derek felt a sudden surge of bravery and he sat up a little higher.

"John." Derek spoke up.

"Yes." John looked back at him with a frown.

"These eggs are making Stiles nauseous." Derek looked at Stiles who seemed to look paler then usual.

John instantly felt bad and moved the eggs away from Stiles who looked relieved right when they were taken away.

"Sorry buddy." John apologized to Stiles who only nodded.

"I'll just eat toast." Stiles gulped down his thick spit.

John nodded and handed Stiles two pieces of toast with a jar of strawberry jam. Derek watched the encounter quietly suddenly missing his family. He smiled at Stiles who raised an eyebrow at him.

"Are you okay?" Stiles bit into his toast.

"I'm fine." Derek lied.

"Are you sure?" Stiles obviously wasn't buying it.

"Positive." Derek nodded.

John handed Derek the plate of eggs and Derek was about to refuse but John gave him a glare before walking off. Stiles grinned at his father and Derek before going back to eating. Derek sighed and started to eat his eggs still thinking about his family. He knew their whole situation would be easier if his mother was still alive. She'd have the answers to everything.

"something's upsetting you." Stiles observed.

"No, I just thought of the perfect idea." Derek grinned.