Epilogue

Yeah, the ending came quicker than i expected oops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek watched as five year old Noah ran throughout the park with Scott's oldest son, Henry, who was four years old. The park was packed with kids of all ages and Derek hoped that none of them bugged the boys while they were playing. Stiles held onto Derek's hand also watching the boys play.

Scott and Isaac tended to their crying son, Christopher, who was only a year old. Isaac rocked him while Scott hummed soothing words his way. He sniffed tears no longer streaming down his chubby cheeks.

"Is he okay?" Derek took his eyes off the boys and raised an eyebrow at Scott.

"Yeah." He smiled, "he just needs a nap."

His dark curly hair covered half of his face as he cuddled himself into Isaac's chest. Isaac held him close as he stood up. Stiles already knew what was going to be said so he and Derek also stood up.

"Noah! Chase! We're leaving!" Scott called out and the boys started races to their parents.

Derek caught Noah easily and Noah giggled as Derek tickled him. Stiles smiled at the two and took Chase's hands seeing how Scott's and Isaac's were full. Chase's light brown curls bounced as he skipped besides Stiles who laughed at his giddiness.

"Did you two have fun?" Isaac turned back to look at the boys.

"Yeah! No-ah showed me how to climb up a slide and we played with big kids-" Chase fumbled with his words a bit.

"An-and we climbed up on the monkey bars and didn't fall!" Noah spoke excitedly.

"Wow, sounds like a lot of fun guys!" Scott smiled brightly at the two, "how bout next week we come back?"

"Papa, can we?" Noah looked over at Stiles with big, hazel eyes.

"If I don't have school and Daddy isn't busy i don't see why not." Stiles hummed with a soft smile.

"Yay!" Noah cried and Derek couldn't help but chuckle.

They made their way into the parking lot and Scott popped the trunk to his truck placing Christopher's stroller and baby bag into the trunk. Isaac sat him into the car seat and buckled him in only gaining lazy whines from him. Scott grabbed Chase with an exaggerated grunt and Isaac only rolled his eyes with a half grin on his face.

"We'll see you guys later." Isaac waved as he got into the passenger seat.

"Bye, Uncle Stiles! Bye, Uncle Derek," Chase yelled as they walked to their own car, "Bye, Noah!"

"Bye!" They all called back and Scott buckled Chase in ready to leave.

Scott got into the truck and pulled out of the parking lot with a curt wave. Stiles waved back and watched as they drove off. Derek buckled Noah into his car seat and slipped in front of the drivers side as Stiles slipped into his passenger side seat.

"Who wants ice cream?" Derek looked back at a smiling Noah.

"I do! I do! I do!" Noah cheered and Stiles laughed.

"What about you, papa?' Derek looked over at Stiles, "do you want ice cream?"

"How could i ever say no to ice cream?" Stiles looked back at Noah who nodded at him.

"Well then ice cream it is." Derek started the car and pulled out of his spot.

~*~

Stiles looked over at Derek who looked over at him with his eyebrows knit together. Noah had fallen asleep after their trip to the ice cream parlor and they were now driving to John's. Stiles lowered the radio and rested a gentle hand on his stomach rubbing it softly.

"When are we going to tell him?" Stiles whispered.

"Do you think tonight is good?" Derek hummed looking back at a snoring Noah.

"He did have a really good day today." Stiles sighed, "i say tonight for sure."

"Okay, tonight." Derek nodded making a right into John's block.

"And Galaxy he said it was going to work out?" Stiles questioned keeping his voice low.

"He said we had nothing to worry about." Derek parked and Stiles bit his lip still thinking, "hey everything will be okay."

"I know." Stiles sighed, "but what if he hates us?"

"He won't." Derek kissed Stiles's hand, "trust me."

Stiles nodded and popped his door open without another word. Derek did the same and grabbed Noah from his car seat. Noah whined and nuzzled his head into the crook of Derek's neck. Derek shushed him rocking him a bit as he did so.

They made their way towards Stiles's old house and knocked on the front door. Noah was half awake now, one of his eyes peeking at the door. John opened up the door a bright smile on his face.

"My favorite grandson how are you?" He moved aside so that they could come in, "and my favorite son how have you been?"

"I've been great pops, actually we need to talk to you." Stiles pulled his father aside and John gave him a worried look.

"About?" John looked over at Derek who only gave him a curt nod still holding Noah.

Stiles took him out of the room and Derek watched as Stiles whispered softly to his father. John's face broke out with a large smile and he brought Stiles into a bear hug. He whispered a soft congratulations before making his way back towards Derek and Noah.

"I'm watching you, Hale." John glared at him still taking a small disliking towards Derek.

"Stilinski-Hale." Derek corrected him.

"Guys." Stiles sighed and they both looked over at him with sheepish smiles.

"Yeah, yeah." John chuckled, "now give me my grandson!"

~*~

Noah giggled as Derek snatched him up as he ran attacking him with kisses on his cheek. Stiles stood by Noah's bed ready to tuck him in for the night. Derek laid him down and Noah was about to run off when Stiles gave him a look stopping him.

"Bedtime, biscuit." Stiles ran his hands through Noah's dark hair and Derek tucked him in.

Noah yawned, "but I'm not tired."

"Of course not." Derek teased and Noah stuck his tongue out at his dad.

"Before you go to bed we have a question for you." Derek looked over at Stiles who nodded.

"Yes?" he looked at them with sleepy eyes.

"How would you feel about having a little sister?" Stiles spoke softly his hand on his stomach.

"What?!"